Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to Star in Horror Thriller 'Shelter'
The King Henry VIII in television series "The Tudors" Jonathan Rhys-Meyers will be heading to a horror thriller project. Bloody-disgusting reported that the 30-year-old Irish-born actor will be testing his acting talent by starring in "Shelter" alongside Julianne Moore.
Though said to be cast in the Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein directed-film, details about Rhys-Meyers' character hasn't been announced yet. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Moore will be depicting a forensic psychiatrist specializing in uncloaking multiple personality disorder.
Penned by Michael Cooney, the Nala Films' project follows the psychiatrist as she discovers that the multiple personalities of her latest patient are all victims of a murder. "Shelter" is scheduled to start shooting on March 31 in Pittsburgh and New York.
Rhys-Meyers has most recently appeared in drama musical film "August Rush" with Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell and Robin Williams. He will next be seen in "The Children of Huang Shi" slated for release sometime in 2008.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked