Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to Star in Horror Thriller 'Shelter'
The King Henry VIII in television series "The Tudors" Jonathan Rhys-Meyers will be heading to a horror thriller project. Bloody-disgusting reported that the 30-year-old Irish-born actor will be testing his acting talent by starring in "Shelter" alongside Julianne Moore.
Though said to be cast in the Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein directed-film, details about Rhys-Meyers' character hasn't been announced yet. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Moore will be depicting a forensic psychiatrist specializing in uncloaking multiple personality disorder.
Penned by Michael Cooney, the Nala Films' project follows the psychiatrist as she discovers that the multiple personalities of her latest patient are all victims of a murder. "Shelter" is scheduled to start shooting on March 31 in Pittsburgh and New York.
Rhys-Meyers has most recently appeared in drama musical film "August Rush" with Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell and Robin Williams. He will next be seen in "The Children of Huang Shi" slated for release sometime in 2008.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified