Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to Star in Horror Thriller 'Shelter'
The King Henry VIII in television series "The Tudors" Jonathan Rhys-Meyers will be heading to a horror thriller project. Bloody-disgusting reported that the 30-year-old Irish-born actor will be testing his acting talent by starring in "Shelter" alongside Julianne Moore.
Though said to be cast in the Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein directed-film, details about Rhys-Meyers' character hasn't been announced yet. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Moore will be depicting a forensic psychiatrist specializing in uncloaking multiple personality disorder.
Penned by Michael Cooney, the Nala Films' project follows the psychiatrist as she discovers that the multiple personalities of her latest patient are all victims of a murder. "Shelter" is scheduled to start shooting on March 31 in Pittsburgh and New York.
Rhys-Meyers has most recently appeared in drama musical film "August Rush" with Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell and Robin Williams. He will next be seen in "The Children of Huang Shi" slated for release sometime in 2008.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway