Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to Star in Horror Thriller 'Shelter'
The King Henry VIII in television series "The Tudors" Jonathan Rhys-Meyers will be heading to a horror thriller project. Bloody-disgusting reported that the 30-year-old Irish-born actor will be testing his acting talent by starring in "Shelter" alongside Julianne Moore.
Though said to be cast in the Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein directed-film, details about Rhys-Meyers' character hasn't been announced yet. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Moore will be depicting a forensic psychiatrist specializing in uncloaking multiple personality disorder.
Penned by Michael Cooney, the Nala Films' project follows the psychiatrist as she discovers that the multiple personalities of her latest patient are all victims of a murder. "Shelter" is scheduled to start shooting on March 31 in Pittsburgh and New York.
Rhys-Meyers has most recently appeared in drama musical film "August Rush" with Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell and Robin Williams. He will next be seen in "The Children of Huang Shi" slated for release sometime in 2008.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game