Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to Star in Horror Thriller 'Shelter'
The King Henry VIII in television series "The Tudors" Jonathan Rhys-Meyers will be heading to a horror thriller project. Bloody-disgusting reported that the 30-year-old Irish-born actor will be testing his acting talent by starring in "Shelter" alongside Julianne Moore.
Though said to be cast in the Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein directed-film, details about Rhys-Meyers' character hasn't been announced yet. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Moore will be depicting a forensic psychiatrist specializing in uncloaking multiple personality disorder.
Penned by Michael Cooney, the Nala Films' project follows the psychiatrist as she discovers that the multiple personalities of her latest patient are all victims of a murder. "Shelter" is scheduled to start shooting on March 31 in Pittsburgh and New York.
Rhys-Meyers has most recently appeared in drama musical film "August Rush" with Freddie Highmore, Keri Russell and Robin Williams. He will next be seen in "The Children of Huang Shi" slated for release sometime in 2008.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia