Renee Zellweger to Be a Husband Hunter in New Comedy Film?
One of the highest paid Hollywood actresses Renee Zellweger is going to tackle another comedy project. Variety reported that the star of drama musical "Chicago" is inches away from signing a deal to portray the lead character in an adaptation comedy "My One and Only".
In the film penned by Charlie Peters, the Academy Award Best Supporting Actress for "Cold Mountain" will be depicting Anne Deveraux, the glamorous lady who travels throughout the Eastern seaboard to find a rich man. For the film, Zellweger will work together with helmer Richard Loncraine.
Based on a true story of actor George Hamilton, the film is set in the 1950s. According to Variety, the story which is about his childhood journey on the road with mother and brother was told by the actor himself to Merv Griffin. The filming is scheduled to be started in April.
Zellweger recently lent her voice to the character of Vanessa Bloom in Jerry Seinfeld's computer animated film "Bee Movie". She will next be seen starring alongside George Clooney in romantic comedy "Leatherheads" slated for release on April 4. She can also be seen in horror thriller "Case 39" which will be opened in theaters on August 22.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic