Renee Zellweger to Be a Husband Hunter in New Comedy Film?
One of the highest paid Hollywood actresses Renee Zellweger is going to tackle another comedy project. Variety reported that the star of drama musical "Chicago" is inches away from signing a deal to portray the lead character in an adaptation comedy "My One and Only".
In the film penned by Charlie Peters, the Academy Award Best Supporting Actress for "Cold Mountain" will be depicting Anne Deveraux, the glamorous lady who travels throughout the Eastern seaboard to find a rich man. For the film, Zellweger will work together with helmer Richard Loncraine.
Based on a true story of actor George Hamilton, the film is set in the 1950s. According to Variety, the story which is about his childhood journey on the road with mother and brother was told by the actor himself to Merv Griffin. The filming is scheduled to be started in April.
Zellweger recently lent her voice to the character of Vanessa Bloom in Jerry Seinfeld's computer animated film "Bee Movie". She will next be seen starring alongside George Clooney in romantic comedy "Leatherheads" slated for release on April 4. She can also be seen in horror thriller "Case 39" which will be opened in theaters on August 22.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host