Radiohead's Greatest Hits to Be Released Via EMI!
Despite being left by Radiohead last year, EMI that own the right to the band's catalog are still gaining momentum from the band's work. The label will release a greatest hits that will coincide with the band's tour this Summer.
"They're planning to do a greatest hits for April, May to coincide with our tour," guitarist Ed O'Brien confirmed to TV presenter Strombo. "That's an interesting one. We won't be doing any promotion for that, obviously."
The greatest hits will be the the follow up to the boxset containing the band's complete discography that was released late last year. On the new greatest hits, drummer Phil Selway said that it is "well within their rights to do it. So we'll have to see."
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer