Radiohead's Greatest Hits to Be Released Via EMI!
Despite being left by Radiohead last year, EMI that own the right to the band's catalog are still gaining momentum from the band's work. The label will release a greatest hits that will coincide with the band's tour this Summer.
"They're planning to do a greatest hits for April, May to coincide with our tour," guitarist Ed O'Brien confirmed to TV presenter Strombo. "That's an interesting one. We won't be doing any promotion for that, obviously."
The greatest hits will be the the follow up to the boxset containing the band's complete discography that was released late last year. On the new greatest hits, drummer Phil Selway said that it is "well within their rights to do it. So we'll have to see."
More Radiohead News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood