Radiohead's Greatest Hits to Be Released Via EMI!
Despite being left by Radiohead last year, EMI that own the right to the band's catalog are still gaining momentum from the band's work. The label will release a greatest hits that will coincide with the band's tour this Summer.
"They're planning to do a greatest hits for April, May to coincide with our tour," guitarist Ed O'Brien confirmed to TV presenter Strombo. "That's an interesting one. We won't be doing any promotion for that, obviously."
The greatest hits will be the the follow up to the boxset containing the band's complete discography that was released late last year. On the new greatest hits, drummer Phil Selway said that it is "well within their rights to do it. So we'll have to see."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune