Radiohead's Greatest Hits to Be Released Via EMI!
Despite being left by Radiohead last year, EMI that own the right to the band's catalog are still gaining momentum from the band's work. The label will release a greatest hits that will coincide with the band's tour this Summer.
"They're planning to do a greatest hits for April, May to coincide with our tour," guitarist Ed O'Brien confirmed to TV presenter Strombo. "That's an interesting one. We won't be doing any promotion for that, obviously."
The greatest hits will be the the follow up to the boxset containing the band's complete discography that was released late last year. On the new greatest hits, drummer Phil Selway said that it is "well within their rights to do it. So we'll have to see."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC