Radiohead's Greatest Hits to Be Released Via EMI!
Despite being left by Radiohead last year, EMI that own the right to the band's catalog are still gaining momentum from the band's work. The label will release a greatest hits that will coincide with the band's tour this Summer.
"They're planning to do a greatest hits for April, May to coincide with our tour," guitarist Ed O'Brien confirmed to TV presenter Strombo. "That's an interesting one. We won't be doing any promotion for that, obviously."
The greatest hits will be the the follow up to the boxset containing the band's complete discography that was released late last year. On the new greatest hits, drummer Phil Selway said that it is "well within their rights to do it. So we'll have to see."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie