Scarlett Johansson Seen Shopping for Wedding Dress, Denied Rumors of an Engagement
Notwithstanding with heavy media speculation, Scarlett Johansson is not engaged to actor boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. Not now at least.
Johansson has fueled rumors she is to marry Reynolds after she was spotted shopping for a wedding dress. Reports on that matter spiraled out of control on the Web on Monday, February 11 soon after she was seen at Los Angeles boutique Monique Lhuillier with her mother Melanie Sloan Johansson, reportedly looking at bridal gowns.
The ongoing speculation forced Johansson's representative to soon issue a denial, claimed "A family member is getting married, not her. She is not engaged."
Johansson and Reynolds' alleged romance first made its way to public early April last year when they were spotted together all over Manhattan. They reportedly were spotted holding hands and kissing while out for dinner and clubbing in New York on three consecutive evenings. It was not until the following month that they went public with their romance when they were seen catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood.
Johansson previously dated fellow actor Josh Hartnett from 2005 to 2006. Reynolds, elsewhere, previously engaged to Canadian singer Alanis Morissette, but he called off their engagement in February last year.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says