Scarlett Johansson Seen Shopping for Wedding Dress, Denied Rumors of an Engagement
Notwithstanding with heavy media speculation, Scarlett Johansson is not engaged to actor boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. Not now at least.
Johansson has fueled rumors she is to marry Reynolds after she was spotted shopping for a wedding dress. Reports on that matter spiraled out of control on the Web on Monday, February 11 soon after she was seen at Los Angeles boutique Monique Lhuillier with her mother Melanie Sloan Johansson, reportedly looking at bridal gowns.
The ongoing speculation forced Johansson's representative to soon issue a denial, claimed "A family member is getting married, not her. She is not engaged."
Johansson and Reynolds' alleged romance first made its way to public early April last year when they were spotted together all over Manhattan. They reportedly were spotted holding hands and kissing while out for dinner and clubbing in New York on three consecutive evenings. It was not until the following month that they went public with their romance when they were seen catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood.
Johansson previously dated fellow actor Josh Hartnett from 2005 to 2006. Reynolds, elsewhere, previously engaged to Canadian singer Alanis Morissette, but he called off their engagement in February last year.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns