Scarlett Johansson Seen Shopping for Wedding Dress, Denied Rumors of an Engagement
Notwithstanding with heavy media speculation, Scarlett Johansson is not engaged to actor boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. Not now at least.
Johansson has fueled rumors she is to marry Reynolds after she was spotted shopping for a wedding dress. Reports on that matter spiraled out of control on the Web on Monday, February 11 soon after she was seen at Los Angeles boutique Monique Lhuillier with her mother Melanie Sloan Johansson, reportedly looking at bridal gowns.
The ongoing speculation forced Johansson's representative to soon issue a denial, claimed "A family member is getting married, not her. She is not engaged."
Johansson and Reynolds' alleged romance first made its way to public early April last year when they were spotted together all over Manhattan. They reportedly were spotted holding hands and kissing while out for dinner and clubbing in New York on three consecutive evenings. It was not until the following month that they went public with their romance when they were seen catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood.
Johansson previously dated fellow actor Josh Hartnett from 2005 to 2006. Reynolds, elsewhere, previously engaged to Canadian singer Alanis Morissette, but he called off their engagement in February last year.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard