Scarlett Johansson Seen Shopping for Wedding Dress, Denied Rumors of an Engagement
Notwithstanding with heavy media speculation, Scarlett Johansson is not engaged to actor boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. Not now at least.
Johansson has fueled rumors she is to marry Reynolds after she was spotted shopping for a wedding dress. Reports on that matter spiraled out of control on the Web on Monday, February 11 soon after she was seen at Los Angeles boutique Monique Lhuillier with her mother Melanie Sloan Johansson, reportedly looking at bridal gowns.
The ongoing speculation forced Johansson's representative to soon issue a denial, claimed "A family member is getting married, not her. She is not engaged."
Johansson and Reynolds' alleged romance first made its way to public early April last year when they were spotted together all over Manhattan. They reportedly were spotted holding hands and kissing while out for dinner and clubbing in New York on three consecutive evenings. It was not until the following month that they went public with their romance when they were seen catching The Damnwells' show at the Troubadour in West Hollywood.
Johansson previously dated fellow actor Josh Hartnett from 2005 to 2006. Reynolds, elsewhere, previously engaged to Canadian singer Alanis Morissette, but he called off their engagement in February last year.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season