Former Partying Pals Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan Had a Catfight at Timbaland's Pre-Grammy Party
Former friends Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan had a huge bust-up at Timbaland's pre-Grammy party Saturday, February 9.
The two party-goers who used to be close friends both attended the music mogul's bash at Hollywood nightclub Avalon, but sadly were not happy to see each other.
Lindsay, according to a source, was the first to arrive at the bash and repeatedly tried to get Timbaland's attention. Paris who arrived shortly thereafter with a large entourage in tow took a seat opposite Lindsay.
Sources claim Lindsay pointed at Paris and said "What the hell is that b***h doing here? I didn't know she was on the list." Paris then angrily replied "F**k off you b***h."
"Both of them want to work with Timbaland to revive their faltering music careers," the source revealed. "Both saw the party as an ideal way of getting him on side - but they didn't count on the other being there."
Timbaland, nevertheless, wasn't impressed with the women's antics and gave them a blank stare before then walked off.
More Paris Hilton News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?