Former Partying Pals Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan Had a Catfight at Timbaland's Pre-Grammy Party
Former friends Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan had a huge bust-up at Timbaland's pre-Grammy party Saturday, February 9.
The two party-goers who used to be close friends both attended the music mogul's bash at Hollywood nightclub Avalon, but sadly were not happy to see each other.
Lindsay, according to a source, was the first to arrive at the bash and repeatedly tried to get Timbaland's attention. Paris who arrived shortly thereafter with a large entourage in tow took a seat opposite Lindsay.
Sources claim Lindsay pointed at Paris and said "What the hell is that b***h doing here? I didn't know she was on the list." Paris then angrily replied "F**k off you b***h."
"Both of them want to work with Timbaland to revive their faltering music careers," the source revealed. "Both saw the party as an ideal way of getting him on side - but they didn't count on the other being there."
Timbaland, nevertheless, wasn't impressed with the women's antics and gave them a blank stare before then walked off.
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video