Former Partying Pals Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan Had a Catfight at Timbaland's Pre-Grammy Party
Former friends Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan had a huge bust-up at Timbaland's pre-Grammy party Saturday, February 9.
The two party-goers who used to be close friends both attended the music mogul's bash at Hollywood nightclub Avalon, but sadly were not happy to see each other.
Lindsay, according to a source, was the first to arrive at the bash and repeatedly tried to get Timbaland's attention. Paris who arrived shortly thereafter with a large entourage in tow took a seat opposite Lindsay.
Sources claim Lindsay pointed at Paris and said "What the hell is that b***h doing here? I didn't know she was on the list." Paris then angrily replied "F**k off you b***h."
"Both of them want to work with Timbaland to revive their faltering music careers," the source revealed. "Both saw the party as an ideal way of getting him on side - but they didn't count on the other being there."
Timbaland, nevertheless, wasn't impressed with the women's antics and gave them a blank stare before then walked off.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked