Former Partying Pals Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan Had a Catfight at Timbaland's Pre-Grammy Party
Former friends Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan had a huge bust-up at Timbaland's pre-Grammy party Saturday, February 9.
The two party-goers who used to be close friends both attended the music mogul's bash at Hollywood nightclub Avalon, but sadly were not happy to see each other.
Lindsay, according to a source, was the first to arrive at the bash and repeatedly tried to get Timbaland's attention. Paris who arrived shortly thereafter with a large entourage in tow took a seat opposite Lindsay.
Sources claim Lindsay pointed at Paris and said "What the hell is that b***h doing here? I didn't know she was on the list." Paris then angrily replied "F**k off you b***h."
"Both of them want to work with Timbaland to revive their faltering music careers," the source revealed. "Both saw the party as an ideal way of getting him on side - but they didn't count on the other being there."
Timbaland, nevertheless, wasn't impressed with the women's antics and gave them a blank stare before then walked off.
More Paris Hilton News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner