Rock Star Lenny Kravitz Hospitalized with Severe Bronchitis
Lenny Kravitz has on Monday, February 11 been admitted to Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami after suffering from severe bronchitis.
The 43-years-old musician is said to have been battling a series of severe respiratory tract infections along with the flu for several weeks, which then led to the bronchitis.
"Due to extreme dehydration and fatigue, doctors were unable to control it with outpatient treatment, and advised the singer to check into the hospital," the hospital's spokesperson explained. "He was taken this morning to the emergency room at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami for immediate treatment."
There's no word yet on Kravitz's condition nor on how long he's expected to stay in the hospital. One thing for sure, the hospitalization has forced Kravitz to postpone a trip to Europe to promote his album "It Is Time for a Love Revolution," which was released last Tuesday, February 5.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked