Rock Star Lenny Kravitz Hospitalized with Severe Bronchitis
Lenny Kravitz has on Monday, February 11 been admitted to Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami after suffering from severe bronchitis.
The 43-years-old musician is said to have been battling a series of severe respiratory tract infections along with the flu for several weeks, which then led to the bronchitis.
"Due to extreme dehydration and fatigue, doctors were unable to control it with outpatient treatment, and advised the singer to check into the hospital," the hospital's spokesperson explained. "He was taken this morning to the emergency room at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami for immediate treatment."
There's no word yet on Kravitz's condition nor on how long he's expected to stay in the hospital. One thing for sure, the hospitalization has forced Kravitz to postpone a trip to Europe to promote his album "It Is Time for a Love Revolution," which was released last Tuesday, February 5.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young