Rock Star Lenny Kravitz Hospitalized with Severe Bronchitis
Lenny Kravitz has on Monday, February 11 been admitted to Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami after suffering from severe bronchitis.
The 43-years-old musician is said to have been battling a series of severe respiratory tract infections along with the flu for several weeks, which then led to the bronchitis.
"Due to extreme dehydration and fatigue, doctors were unable to control it with outpatient treatment, and advised the singer to check into the hospital," the hospital's spokesperson explained. "He was taken this morning to the emergency room at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami for immediate treatment."
There's no word yet on Kravitz's condition nor on how long he's expected to stay in the hospital. One thing for sure, the hospitalization has forced Kravitz to postpone a trip to Europe to promote his album "It Is Time for a Love Revolution," which was released last Tuesday, February 5.
More Lenny Kravitz News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash