Rock Star Lenny Kravitz Hospitalized with Severe Bronchitis
Lenny Kravitz has on Monday, February 11 been admitted to Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami after suffering from severe bronchitis.
The 43-years-old musician is said to have been battling a series of severe respiratory tract infections along with the flu for several weeks, which then led to the bronchitis.
"Due to extreme dehydration and fatigue, doctors were unable to control it with outpatient treatment, and advised the singer to check into the hospital," the hospital's spokesperson explained. "He was taken this morning to the emergency room at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami for immediate treatment."
There's no word yet on Kravitz's condition nor on how long he's expected to stay in the hospital. One thing for sure, the hospitalization has forced Kravitz to postpone a trip to Europe to promote his album "It Is Time for a Love Revolution," which was released last Tuesday, February 5.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified