Rihanna's 'Umbrella' Won Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at 50th Grammys
Rihanna who lost in the four categories she was nominated in, finally took the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration through her big hit "Umbrella" that features Jay-Z. The single is also nominated for Record of the Year which is yet to be announced.
Earlier, Vince Gill's "These Days" took the Best Country Album while Foo Fighters' "Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace" won the Best Rock Album. Approaching the end of the show, the 50th Grammy Awards let out the winners of best albums in several music genres before moving on with the coveted Record of the Year and Album of the Year.
Foo Fighters and Gill are also nominated for Album of the Year for their respective albums. The band have pocketed one nod in the event, namely best Rock Performance for "The Pretender" while the Best Country Album is Gill's first winning.
The 50th Grammy Awards ceremony is held on February 10 at Los Angeles' Staples Center and broadcast live by CBS. Stay tuned for the announcement of Record of the Year and Album of the Year.
Rihanna's Medley at 50th Grammy Awards:
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular