Amy Winehouse's Incarcerated Husband Begs Her Not to Leave Him
Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil has disowned his own family in a desperate attempt to placate the singer.
Amy, who's fresh out of rehab, is said to be furious at her incarcerated husband after he granted an interview with the News of the World through his mother, Georgette, during which she not only criticized her, but also her father, branded him the "Fat Controller."
Georgette reportedly also disclosed in the exclusive interview about Amy and Blake's turbulent relationship, explained that her son had threatened to divorce Amy if she did not check into rehab, and revealed how the British singer had fallen asleep during visits to jailed Blake.
Amy however was brought to tears this week when she visited Blake in prison as he handed her an emotional love letter, begged her not to divorce him. In his letter, Blake vowed that he will prove his loyalty to Amy and her family by disowning his parents.
"Baby, oh darling. Please don't leave me Amy. I'm so worried that now you're thinking straight you'll realize I'm not worthy of you. Oh God, please don't leave me," he wrote. "I'll do anything to show you my heart and loyalty is with you."
"Me and my family are finished for good. No visits, phone calls, nothing," he continued. "I love my new family and can't wait to show them I'm not just a f****** loser and that I can look after their daughter. That's if you can find it in your heart to trust me. Your my family now, if you'll all have me. Pls don't leave me Amy, Pls. I love you so much, Blake xxx."
Amy's father Mitch Winehouse confirmed that matter to News of the World, saying "Amy was furious with Georgette's attack - but Blake's letter left her in tears. She asks you to publish it to show how determined they are to beat drugs and save their marriage and their lives. I support that - as long as it is a drug-free relationship."
See parts of Blake's two-pages handwritten letter to Amy in News of the World.
Blake has been jailed and is currently awaiting assault and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice charges.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo