James McAvoy Plans to Star in a Comedy Thriller
"Atonement" star James McAvoy is said to be planning on starring in comedy thriller "Perrier's Bounty". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 28-year-old Scottish actor is in talks to play in the movie directed by Ian Fitzgibbon.
Joining McAvoy in the negotiation is his wife, the "Notes on a Scandal" actress Anne-Marie Duff. The pair are expected to display their acting talent in the movie which centers around three fugitives who try to escape a gangster known as Perrier.
If McAvoy and Duff are indeed joining the cast, it would be their second time working together but will be their first time acting together in big screen. The two have appeared in Paul Abbott's British comedy drama television series "Shameless" in which McAvoy starred as Steve McBride while Duff as Fiona Gallagher.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor