James McAvoy Plans to Star in a Comedy Thriller
"Atonement" star James McAvoy is said to be planning on starring in comedy thriller "Perrier's Bounty". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 28-year-old Scottish actor is in talks to play in the movie directed by Ian Fitzgibbon.
Joining McAvoy in the negotiation is his wife, the "Notes on a Scandal" actress Anne-Marie Duff. The pair are expected to display their acting talent in the movie which centers around three fugitives who try to escape a gangster known as Perrier.
If McAvoy and Duff are indeed joining the cast, it would be their second time working together but will be their first time acting together in big screen. The two have appeared in Paul Abbott's British comedy drama television series "Shameless" in which McAvoy starred as Steve McBride while Duff as Fiona Gallagher.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3