James McAvoy Plans to Star in a Comedy Thriller
"Atonement" star James McAvoy is said to be planning on starring in comedy thriller "Perrier's Bounty". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 28-year-old Scottish actor is in talks to play in the movie directed by Ian Fitzgibbon.
Joining McAvoy in the negotiation is his wife, the "Notes on a Scandal" actress Anne-Marie Duff. The pair are expected to display their acting talent in the movie which centers around three fugitives who try to escape a gangster known as Perrier.
If McAvoy and Duff are indeed joining the cast, it would be their second time working together but will be their first time acting together in big screen. The two have appeared in Paul Abbott's British comedy drama television series "Shameless" in which McAvoy starred as Steve McBride while Duff as Fiona Gallagher.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot