James McAvoy Plans to Star in a Comedy Thriller
"Atonement" star James McAvoy is said to be planning on starring in comedy thriller "Perrier's Bounty". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 28-year-old Scottish actor is in talks to play in the movie directed by Ian Fitzgibbon.
Joining McAvoy in the negotiation is his wife, the "Notes on a Scandal" actress Anne-Marie Duff. The pair are expected to display their acting talent in the movie which centers around three fugitives who try to escape a gangster known as Perrier.
If McAvoy and Duff are indeed joining the cast, it would be their second time working together but will be their first time acting together in big screen. The two have appeared in Paul Abbott's British comedy drama television series "Shameless" in which McAvoy starred as Steve McBride while Duff as Fiona Gallagher.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says