Caught on Tape: Jesse Metcalfe Punched Outside L.A. Club
Jesse Metcalfe is attacked outside an L.A nightclub.
The "Desperate Housewives" hunk was punched outside a Los Angeles club on Thursday night, February 7 by British rapper wannabe Mams Taylor, the boyfriend of actress and musician Taryn Manning.
According to a report by The Sun, Jesse was greeted outside the Nicole Khristine Jewelry launch at Boulevard 3 nightclub in Los Angeles by Manning. The two reportedly hugged and flirted while they talked, which apparently did not sit well with Manning's boyfriend Taylor.
A video posted on TMZ.com showed Jesse laughing as he spoke to Manning. Then, flashing forward, Taylor was caught on tape attacking Jesse, lunching at him and punching him in the face violently. Jesse flied through the air and landed on his back. Taylor was then quickly escorted away from the scene by the club security. As of Jesse, the actor was said to return back inside the club and seen re-merging with an entourage of buddies.
A photo taken at some point during the incident by Pacific Coast News, additionally, showed Taylor grabbed Jesse by the shirt and then held him by the throat. See the pic on People.
The following is video of the incident.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart