Caught on Tape: Jesse Metcalfe Punched Outside L.A. Club
Jesse Metcalfe is attacked outside an L.A nightclub.
The "Desperate Housewives" hunk was punched outside a Los Angeles club on Thursday night, February 7 by British rapper wannabe Mams Taylor, the boyfriend of actress and musician Taryn Manning.
According to a report by The Sun, Jesse was greeted outside the Nicole Khristine Jewelry launch at Boulevard 3 nightclub in Los Angeles by Manning. The two reportedly hugged and flirted while they talked, which apparently did not sit well with Manning's boyfriend Taylor.
A video posted on TMZ.com showed Jesse laughing as he spoke to Manning. Then, flashing forward, Taylor was caught on tape attacking Jesse, lunching at him and punching him in the face violently. Jesse flied through the air and landed on his back. Taylor was then quickly escorted away from the scene by the club security. As of Jesse, the actor was said to return back inside the club and seen re-merging with an entourage of buddies.
A photo taken at some point during the incident by Pacific Coast News, additionally, showed Taylor grabbed Jesse by the shirt and then held him by the throat. See the pic on People.
The following is video of the incident.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time