Caught on Tape: Jesse Metcalfe Punched Outside L.A. Club
Jesse Metcalfe is attacked outside an L.A nightclub.
The "Desperate Housewives" hunk was punched outside a Los Angeles club on Thursday night, February 7 by British rapper wannabe Mams Taylor, the boyfriend of actress and musician Taryn Manning.
According to a report by The Sun, Jesse was greeted outside the Nicole Khristine Jewelry launch at Boulevard 3 nightclub in Los Angeles by Manning. The two reportedly hugged and flirted while they talked, which apparently did not sit well with Manning's boyfriend Taylor.
A video posted on TMZ.com showed Jesse laughing as he spoke to Manning. Then, flashing forward, Taylor was caught on tape attacking Jesse, lunching at him and punching him in the face violently. Jesse flied through the air and landed on his back. Taylor was then quickly escorted away from the scene by the club security. As of Jesse, the actor was said to return back inside the club and seen re-merging with an entourage of buddies.
A photo taken at some point during the incident by Pacific Coast News, additionally, showed Taylor grabbed Jesse by the shirt and then held him by the throat. See the pic on People.
The following is video of the incident.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video