Caught on Tape: Jesse Metcalfe Punched Outside L.A. Club
Jesse Metcalfe is attacked outside an L.A nightclub.
The "Desperate Housewives" hunk was punched outside a Los Angeles club on Thursday night, February 7 by British rapper wannabe Mams Taylor, the boyfriend of actress and musician Taryn Manning.
According to a report by The Sun, Jesse was greeted outside the Nicole Khristine Jewelry launch at Boulevard 3 nightclub in Los Angeles by Manning. The two reportedly hugged and flirted while they talked, which apparently did not sit well with Manning's boyfriend Taylor.
A video posted on TMZ.com showed Jesse laughing as he spoke to Manning. Then, flashing forward, Taylor was caught on tape attacking Jesse, lunching at him and punching him in the face violently. Jesse flied through the air and landed on his back. Taylor was then quickly escorted away from the scene by the club security. As of Jesse, the actor was said to return back inside the club and seen re-merging with an entourage of buddies.
A photo taken at some point during the incident by Pacific Coast News, additionally, showed Taylor grabbed Jesse by the shirt and then held him by the throat. See the pic on People.
The following is video of the incident.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism