Katherine Heigl Robbed
Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley got robbed.
The newlyweds were left shock when they found out someone had broken into their car outside their Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday, February 5.
Heigl was out shopping with Josh that day when they returned to find out a burglar smashed the windows of their SUV and stole the GPS system inside. Despite the damage done to the car, Josh's expensive guitars which were put in the car were not being stolen by the thieves.
"It was pretty brutal! Thieves suck! I guess people who do this are pretty stupid," Josh said. "They only stole my GPS device. That's it. It was pretty lucky because I had guitars in there and everything!"
Josh was seen cleaning up the broken glass while Katherine revealed this wasn't the first time her car had been targeted, saying "It happened when my old car used to be here, and this is a pretty safe area. You would think!"
Didn't let the burglary dampen their mood, the couple then headed out to Glendale to grab a bite to eat and meet with Katherine's mother.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March