Katherine Heigl Robbed
Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley got robbed.
The newlyweds were left shock when they found out someone had broken into their car outside their Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday, February 5.
Heigl was out shopping with Josh that day when they returned to find out a burglar smashed the windows of their SUV and stole the GPS system inside. Despite the damage done to the car, Josh's expensive guitars which were put in the car were not being stolen by the thieves.
"It was pretty brutal! Thieves suck! I guess people who do this are pretty stupid," Josh said. "They only stole my GPS device. That's it. It was pretty lucky because I had guitars in there and everything!"
Josh was seen cleaning up the broken glass while Katherine revealed this wasn't the first time her car had been targeted, saying "It happened when my old car used to be here, and this is a pretty safe area. You would think!"
Didn't let the burglary dampen their mood, the couple then headed out to Glendale to grab a bite to eat and meet with Katherine's mother.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest