Katherine Heigl Robbed
Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley got robbed.
The newlyweds were left shock when they found out someone had broken into their car outside their Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday, February 5.
Heigl was out shopping with Josh that day when they returned to find out a burglar smashed the windows of their SUV and stole the GPS system inside. Despite the damage done to the car, Josh's expensive guitars which were put in the car were not being stolen by the thieves.
"It was pretty brutal! Thieves suck! I guess people who do this are pretty stupid," Josh said. "They only stole my GPS device. That's it. It was pretty lucky because I had guitars in there and everything!"
Josh was seen cleaning up the broken glass while Katherine revealed this wasn't the first time her car had been targeted, saying "It happened when my old car used to be here, and this is a pretty safe area. You would think!"
Didn't let the burglary dampen their mood, the couple then headed out to Glendale to grab a bite to eat and meet with Katherine's mother.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers