Katherine Heigl Robbed
Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley got robbed.
The newlyweds were left shock when they found out someone had broken into their car outside their Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday, February 5.
Heigl was out shopping with Josh that day when they returned to find out a burglar smashed the windows of their SUV and stole the GPS system inside. Despite the damage done to the car, Josh's expensive guitars which were put in the car were not being stolen by the thieves.
"It was pretty brutal! Thieves suck! I guess people who do this are pretty stupid," Josh said. "They only stole my GPS device. That's it. It was pretty lucky because I had guitars in there and everything!"
Josh was seen cleaning up the broken glass while Katherine revealed this wasn't the first time her car had been targeted, saying "It happened when my old car used to be here, and this is a pretty safe area. You would think!"
Didn't let the burglary dampen their mood, the couple then headed out to Glendale to grab a bite to eat and meet with Katherine's mother.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart