Katherine Heigl Robbed
Katherine Heigl and her husband Josh Kelley got robbed.
The newlyweds were left shock when they found out someone had broken into their car outside their Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday, February 5.
Heigl was out shopping with Josh that day when they returned to find out a burglar smashed the windows of their SUV and stole the GPS system inside. Despite the damage done to the car, Josh's expensive guitars which were put in the car were not being stolen by the thieves.
"It was pretty brutal! Thieves suck! I guess people who do this are pretty stupid," Josh said. "They only stole my GPS device. That's it. It was pretty lucky because I had guitars in there and everything!"
Josh was seen cleaning up the broken glass while Katherine revealed this wasn't the first time her car had been targeted, saying "It happened when my old car used to be here, and this is a pretty safe area. You would think!"
Didn't let the burglary dampen their mood, the couple then headed out to Glendale to grab a bite to eat and meet with Katherine's mother.
More Katherine Heigl News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones