Nicole Kidman's 'Australia' Slated for November Release
Good news came from "Australia". ComingSoon reported that the epic movie starring Nicole Kidman will be released on November 14, 2008 by the 20th Century Fox.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the drama film centers on an English aristocrat who was forced to work together with a rough-hewn cattle driver when English cattle barons plan to take over her inherited land. Their journey in driving 2,000 cattle across the country is faced with the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces.
Set in northern Australia before the World War II, the film features also Hugh Jackman, Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson and David Wenham. It was scripted by Luhrmann along with Stuart Beattie, Ronald Harwood and Richard Flanagan. Apart from being the director and co-writer, Luhrmann will also act as the film's co-producer with Catherine Knapman and G. Mac Brown.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit