Nicole Kidman's 'Australia' Slated for November Release
Good news came from "Australia". ComingSoon reported that the epic movie starring Nicole Kidman will be released on November 14, 2008 by the 20th Century Fox.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the drama film centers on an English aristocrat who was forced to work together with a rough-hewn cattle driver when English cattle barons plan to take over her inherited land. Their journey in driving 2,000 cattle across the country is faced with the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces.
Set in northern Australia before the World War II, the film features also Hugh Jackman, Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson and David Wenham. It was scripted by Luhrmann along with Stuart Beattie, Ronald Harwood and Richard Flanagan. Apart from being the director and co-writer, Luhrmann will also act as the film's co-producer with Catherine Knapman and G. Mac Brown.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'