Nicole Kidman's 'Australia' Slated for November Release
Good news came from "Australia". ComingSoon reported that the epic movie starring Nicole Kidman will be released on November 14, 2008 by the 20th Century Fox.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the drama film centers on an English aristocrat who was forced to work together with a rough-hewn cattle driver when English cattle barons plan to take over her inherited land. Their journey in driving 2,000 cattle across the country is faced with the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces.
Set in northern Australia before the World War II, the film features also Hugh Jackman, Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson and David Wenham. It was scripted by Luhrmann along with Stuart Beattie, Ronald Harwood and Richard Flanagan. Apart from being the director and co-writer, Luhrmann will also act as the film's co-producer with Catherine Knapman and G. Mac Brown.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says