Nicole Kidman's 'Australia' Slated for November Release
Good news came from "Australia". ComingSoon reported that the epic movie starring Nicole Kidman will be released on November 14, 2008 by the 20th Century Fox.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the drama film centers on an English aristocrat who was forced to work together with a rough-hewn cattle driver when English cattle barons plan to take over her inherited land. Their journey in driving 2,000 cattle across the country is faced with the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces.
Set in northern Australia before the World War II, the film features also Hugh Jackman, Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson and David Wenham. It was scripted by Luhrmann along with Stuart Beattie, Ronald Harwood and Richard Flanagan. Apart from being the director and co-writer, Luhrmann will also act as the film's co-producer with Catherine Knapman and G. Mac Brown.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival