Nicole Kidman's 'Australia' Slated for November Release
Good news came from "Australia". ComingSoon reported that the epic movie starring Nicole Kidman will be released on November 14, 2008 by the 20th Century Fox.
Directed by Baz Luhrmann, the drama film centers on an English aristocrat who was forced to work together with a rough-hewn cattle driver when English cattle barons plan to take over her inherited land. Their journey in driving 2,000 cattle across the country is faced with the bombing of Darwin, Australia, by the Japanese forces.
Set in northern Australia before the World War II, the film features also Hugh Jackman, Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson and David Wenham. It was scripted by Luhrmann along with Stuart Beattie, Ronald Harwood and Richard Flanagan. Apart from being the director and co-writer, Luhrmann will also act as the film's co-producer with Catherine Knapman and G. Mac Brown.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics