Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Auctioning Off Naked Photos of Herself for Charity
She has last taken her clothes off for the new petroleum jelly gig for Vaseline, and now Sarah Michelle Gellar is auctioning off naked photos of herself for charity.
The movie beauty, who's best known for her role as the fictional character Buffy Summers in the acclaimed television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," posed for revealing new photos in a little black dress, which was later removed from the photos to make the star appear totally nude.
Sarah is said to have the shots auctioned off on eBay with the fund raised will benefit the Coalition of Skin Diseases.
As of her acting career, Sarah could next be seen starring in such movies, as "The Air I Breathe," "Possession," and "Alice" which are all slated for 2008 release.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked