Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Auctioning Off Naked Photos of Herself for Charity
She has last taken her clothes off for the new petroleum jelly gig for Vaseline, and now Sarah Michelle Gellar is auctioning off naked photos of herself for charity.
The movie beauty, who's best known for her role as the fictional character Buffy Summers in the acclaimed television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," posed for revealing new photos in a little black dress, which was later removed from the photos to make the star appear totally nude.
Sarah is said to have the shots auctioned off on eBay with the fund raised will benefit the Coalition of Skin Diseases.
As of her acting career, Sarah could next be seen starring in such movies, as "The Air I Breathe," "Possession," and "Alice" which are all slated for 2008 release.
More Sarah Michelle Gellar News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce