Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Auctioning Off Naked Photos of Herself for Charity
She has last taken her clothes off for the new petroleum jelly gig for Vaseline, and now Sarah Michelle Gellar is auctioning off naked photos of herself for charity.
The movie beauty, who's best known for her role as the fictional character Buffy Summers in the acclaimed television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," posed for revealing new photos in a little black dress, which was later removed from the photos to make the star appear totally nude.
Sarah is said to have the shots auctioned off on eBay with the fund raised will benefit the Coalition of Skin Diseases.
As of her acting career, Sarah could next be seen starring in such movies, as "The Air I Breathe," "Possession," and "Alice" which are all slated for 2008 release.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'