Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Auctioning Off Naked Photos of Herself for Charity
She has last taken her clothes off for the new petroleum jelly gig for Vaseline, and now Sarah Michelle Gellar is auctioning off naked photos of herself for charity.
The movie beauty, who's best known for her role as the fictional character Buffy Summers in the acclaimed television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," posed for revealing new photos in a little black dress, which was later removed from the photos to make the star appear totally nude.
Sarah is said to have the shots auctioned off on eBay with the fund raised will benefit the Coalition of Skin Diseases.
As of her acting career, Sarah could next be seen starring in such movies, as "The Air I Breathe," "Possession," and "Alice" which are all slated for 2008 release.
More Sarah Michelle Gellar News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!