Sarah Michelle Gellar Is Auctioning Off Naked Photos of Herself for Charity
She has last taken her clothes off for the new petroleum jelly gig for Vaseline, and now Sarah Michelle Gellar is auctioning off naked photos of herself for charity.
The movie beauty, who's best known for her role as the fictional character Buffy Summers in the acclaimed television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," posed for revealing new photos in a little black dress, which was later removed from the photos to make the star appear totally nude.
Sarah is said to have the shots auctioned off on eBay with the fund raised will benefit the Coalition of Skin Diseases.
As of her acting career, Sarah could next be seen starring in such movies, as "The Air I Breathe," "Possession," and "Alice" which are all slated for 2008 release.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart