Jennifer Lopez Hits Marchesa Fashion Show, Is Due to Give Birth on February 23
Is nine months pregnant with her husband Marc Anthony's child and ready to knock out twins any day now, in fact, couldn't stop Jennifer Lopez from hitting the block. Is determined to stay fashionable, the mother-to-be hit the Marchesa Fall 2008 fashion show on Wednesday, February 6 in New York City, looking ultra chic.
Wore a stunning teal Marchesa dress during the New York Fashion Week, Lopez was seen sporting the latest Gucci heels. Was enthused about the fashion she sported for the event, the actress-singer commented, "We found one that fit!" added that the designer "knew kind of how big I was. I was like, 'I want to come to the presentation.' She was like, 'OK,' and sends a dress over."
"I tried on some things, and some things just make you look like you're wearing a tent. It's very cute. And it has pockets and the whole thing!" Lopez said further, adding that "These shoes are hard to walk in - it doesn't matter if you're pregnant or not!"
While Anthony has openly revealed to feel "excited to be a daddy", Lopez reportedly was overheard telling a friend at the event "I'm having twins: a boy and a girl." On top of that she was also said to have revealed to a pal that her due date is February 23.
Lopez's father David Lopez has previously confirmed that his celebrity daughter actually is expecting twins, saying in an interview on the show Escandalo TV (Telefutura) "Yes, twins. The thing is in my family, my sister also had twins, so it's a hereditary thing. I'm very proud. Jennifer has yearned to be a mother for many years."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie