Jennifer Lopez Hits Marchesa Fashion Show, Is Due to Give Birth on February 23
Is nine months pregnant with her husband Marc Anthony's child and ready to knock out twins any day now, in fact, couldn't stop Jennifer Lopez from hitting the block. Is determined to stay fashionable, the mother-to-be hit the Marchesa Fall 2008 fashion show on Wednesday, February 6 in New York City, looking ultra chic.
Wore a stunning teal Marchesa dress during the New York Fashion Week, Lopez was seen sporting the latest Gucci heels. Was enthused about the fashion she sported for the event, the actress-singer commented, "We found one that fit!" added that the designer "knew kind of how big I was. I was like, 'I want to come to the presentation.' She was like, 'OK,' and sends a dress over."
"I tried on some things, and some things just make you look like you're wearing a tent. It's very cute. And it has pockets and the whole thing!" Lopez said further, adding that "These shoes are hard to walk in - it doesn't matter if you're pregnant or not!"
While Anthony has openly revealed to feel "excited to be a daddy", Lopez reportedly was overheard telling a friend at the event "I'm having twins: a boy and a girl." On top of that she was also said to have revealed to a pal that her due date is February 23.
Lopez's father David Lopez has previously confirmed that his celebrity daughter actually is expecting twins, saying in an interview on the show Escandalo TV (Telefutura) "Yes, twins. The thing is in my family, my sister also had twins, so it's a hereditary thing. I'm very proud. Jennifer has yearned to be a mother for many years."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test