Hayden Panettiere Preparing to 'Daydream'
"Heroes" beauty Hayden Panettiere is set to play in new teenage comedy project "Daydream Nation". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 18-year-old actress is going to portray a bitter teenager in a movie described as an intellectual comedy in the style of "Juno" and "Election" by the producers.
On the movie's matter, it was said that the comedy is written and will be directed by newcomer Michael Goldbach. Additionally, "Igby Goes Down" star Kieran Culkin is reported to be in talks to play the oblivious boyfriend of Panettiere's character. The schedule of the filming hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is expected to be started in the second or third quarter of 2008 depending on Panettiere's schedule on "Heroes".
Panettiere's break into acting world came when she landed the role of Lizzie Spaulding, a teenage fighting leukemia, on CBS' television series "Guiding Light". Her feature film credits include "Raising Helen", "Ice Princess" and "Racing Stripes". She recently can be seen in "Fireflies in the Garden" and will be tackling Fox Atomic's upcoming comedy project "I Love You, Beth Cooper".
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch