Hayden Panettiere Preparing to 'Daydream'
"Heroes" beauty Hayden Panettiere is set to play in new teenage comedy project "Daydream Nation". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 18-year-old actress is going to portray a bitter teenager in a movie described as an intellectual comedy in the style of "Juno" and "Election" by the producers.
On the movie's matter, it was said that the comedy is written and will be directed by newcomer Michael Goldbach. Additionally, "Igby Goes Down" star Kieran Culkin is reported to be in talks to play the oblivious boyfriend of Panettiere's character. The schedule of the filming hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is expected to be started in the second or third quarter of 2008 depending on Panettiere's schedule on "Heroes".
Panettiere's break into acting world came when she landed the role of Lizzie Spaulding, a teenage fighting leukemia, on CBS' television series "Guiding Light". Her feature film credits include "Raising Helen", "Ice Princess" and "Racing Stripes". She recently can be seen in "Fireflies in the Garden" and will be tackling Fox Atomic's upcoming comedy project "I Love You, Beth Cooper".
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'