Hayden Panettiere Preparing to 'Daydream'
"Heroes" beauty Hayden Panettiere is set to play in new teenage comedy project "Daydream Nation". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 18-year-old actress is going to portray a bitter teenager in a movie described as an intellectual comedy in the style of "Juno" and "Election" by the producers.
On the movie's matter, it was said that the comedy is written and will be directed by newcomer Michael Goldbach. Additionally, "Igby Goes Down" star Kieran Culkin is reported to be in talks to play the oblivious boyfriend of Panettiere's character. The schedule of the filming hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is expected to be started in the second or third quarter of 2008 depending on Panettiere's schedule on "Heroes".
Panettiere's break into acting world came when she landed the role of Lizzie Spaulding, a teenage fighting leukemia, on CBS' television series "Guiding Light". Her feature film credits include "Raising Helen", "Ice Princess" and "Racing Stripes". She recently can be seen in "Fireflies in the Garden" and will be tackling Fox Atomic's upcoming comedy project "I Love You, Beth Cooper".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences