Hayden Panettiere Preparing to 'Daydream'
"Heroes" beauty Hayden Panettiere is set to play in new teenage comedy project "Daydream Nation". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 18-year-old actress is going to portray a bitter teenager in a movie described as an intellectual comedy in the style of "Juno" and "Election" by the producers.
On the movie's matter, it was said that the comedy is written and will be directed by newcomer Michael Goldbach. Additionally, "Igby Goes Down" star Kieran Culkin is reported to be in talks to play the oblivious boyfriend of Panettiere's character. The schedule of the filming hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is expected to be started in the second or third quarter of 2008 depending on Panettiere's schedule on "Heroes".
Panettiere's break into acting world came when she landed the role of Lizzie Spaulding, a teenage fighting leukemia, on CBS' television series "Guiding Light". Her feature film credits include "Raising Helen", "Ice Princess" and "Racing Stripes". She recently can be seen in "Fireflies in the Garden" and will be tackling Fox Atomic's upcoming comedy project "I Love You, Beth Cooper".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia