Hayden Panettiere Preparing to 'Daydream'
"Heroes" beauty Hayden Panettiere is set to play in new teenage comedy project "Daydream Nation". According to Hollywood Reporter, the 18-year-old actress is going to portray a bitter teenager in a movie described as an intellectual comedy in the style of "Juno" and "Election" by the producers.
On the movie's matter, it was said that the comedy is written and will be directed by newcomer Michael Goldbach. Additionally, "Igby Goes Down" star Kieran Culkin is reported to be in talks to play the oblivious boyfriend of Panettiere's character. The schedule of the filming hasn't been confirmed yet, but it is expected to be started in the second or third quarter of 2008 depending on Panettiere's schedule on "Heroes".
Panettiere's break into acting world came when she landed the role of Lizzie Spaulding, a teenage fighting leukemia, on CBS' television series "Guiding Light". Her feature film credits include "Raising Helen", "Ice Princess" and "Racing Stripes". She recently can be seen in "Fireflies in the Garden" and will be tackling Fox Atomic's upcoming comedy project "I Love You, Beth Cooper".
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle