Music Nominees at 21st Nick Kids' Choice Awards Announced!
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie receives the most nods in the music field of Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2008. The singer who last year was nominated along with her group, Black Eyed Peas, is now claiming two kudos for her solo works.
Beside nominated for Female Singer, Fergie is also vying for the Song category through her hit single "Big Girls Don't Cry". In the former category, she will have to face Beyonce Knowles, who won the title last year, Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys. Meanwhile for the latter, her song is competing against Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girls", Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" and Akon's "Don't Matter".
Frequent winner Justin Timberlake also makes the list this year despite not releasing any album last year. The pop singer is the contender of Male Singer along with younger artists like Chris Brown, Soulja Boy and Bow Wow. Under the category Music Group, Jonas Brothers who appeal to teenagers have successfully taken a spot which they share with Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy and Boys Like Girls.
Hosted by Jack Black, the 21st Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards also choose favorites on other fields too such as TV, books and movies. For other nominees, fans can log on to Nick.com where the voting line will be opened on Monday, March 3. Surprise awards also will be announced during the show on March 29 which will be broadcast live via Nickelodeon cable channel.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21