Mariah Carey's First Single Receives a Release Countdown
Several selections and delays after, Mariah Carey's first single from her "That Chick" album will finally take impact on radios next week. "Touch My Body" which has been voted as the lead single, will be released to Top 40/Mainstream and Top 40/Rhythmic-Crossover radio outlets on February 12.
A countdown for the highly-anticipated song has been put on AllAccess.com, suggesting that it would be played on Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30 P.M. ET when the timer winds down. The physical single meanwhile, will be dropped on February 19 via Island Def Jam.
Furthermore, The Voice reported that a music video for it has been shot and most likely will come out the following weeks after the single hits the airwaves. "Touch My Body" that is co-written by The-Dream, was originally scheduled to be released on radios on January 29 but has been pushed to unknown reason since.
"That Chick" is slated for release on April 1.
More Mariah Carey News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story