Mariah Carey's First Single Receives a Release Countdown
Several selections and delays after, Mariah Carey's first single from her "That Chick" album will finally take impact on radios next week. "Touch My Body" which has been voted as the lead single, will be released to Top 40/Mainstream and Top 40/Rhythmic-Crossover radio outlets on February 12.
A countdown for the highly-anticipated song has been put on AllAccess.com, suggesting that it would be played on Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30 P.M. ET when the timer winds down. The physical single meanwhile, will be dropped on February 19 via Island Def Jam.
Furthermore, The Voice reported that a music video for it has been shot and most likely will come out the following weeks after the single hits the airwaves. "Touch My Body" that is co-written by The-Dream, was originally scheduled to be released on radios on January 29 but has been pushed to unknown reason since.
"That Chick" is slated for release on April 1.
More Mariah Carey News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!