Mariah Carey's First Single Receives a Release Countdown
Several selections and delays after, Mariah Carey's first single from her "That Chick" album will finally take impact on radios next week. "Touch My Body" which has been voted as the lead single, will be released to Top 40/Mainstream and Top 40/Rhythmic-Crossover radio outlets on February 12.
A countdown for the highly-anticipated song has been put on AllAccess.com, suggesting that it would be played on Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30 P.M. ET when the timer winds down. The physical single meanwhile, will be dropped on February 19 via Island Def Jam.
Furthermore, The Voice reported that a music video for it has been shot and most likely will come out the following weeks after the single hits the airwaves. "Touch My Body" that is co-written by The-Dream, was originally scheduled to be released on radios on January 29 but has been pushed to unknown reason since.
"That Chick" is slated for release on April 1.
More Mariah Carey News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed