Mariah Carey's First Single Receives a Release Countdown
Several selections and delays after, Mariah Carey's first single from her "That Chick" album will finally take impact on radios next week. "Touch My Body" which has been voted as the lead single, will be released to Top 40/Mainstream and Top 40/Rhythmic-Crossover radio outlets on February 12.
A countdown for the highly-anticipated song has been put on AllAccess.com, suggesting that it would be played on Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30 P.M. ET when the timer winds down. The physical single meanwhile, will be dropped on February 19 via Island Def Jam.
Furthermore, The Voice reported that a music video for it has been shot and most likely will come out the following weeks after the single hits the airwaves. "Touch My Body" that is co-written by The-Dream, was originally scheduled to be released on radios on January 29 but has been pushed to unknown reason since.
"That Chick" is slated for release on April 1.
More Mariah Carey News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'