'SexyBack' singer Justin Timberlake Goes to 'The Open Road'
"SexyBack" singer Justin Timberlake is going to make another attempt in the big screen. According to Variety, the four-time Grammy Award-winning singer has been signed to star in drama comedy "The Open Road" along with Jeff Bridges and Mary Steenburgen.
Details about which character Timberlake will be playing hasn't been revealed yet. Still, it was explained that the Perfect Weekend's film, which will be directed by Michael Meredith, centers around a young man who is trying to reconnect with his legendary athlete father in order to bring his father home to meet his dying mother. The principal photography is scheduled to be started later this month in Louisiana and other Southern states.
Though more famous for his musical talent, the acting world is not a novel word for the 27-year-old former NSYNC member. In his earlier days, Timberlake began his career by joining the American variety television show, The Mickey Mouse Club. He has also appeared in a few feature films including "On the Line", "Edison Force" and "Black Snake Moan", as well as lent his voice to "Shrek the Third". His next filming project is Marco Schnabel's comedy starring Jessica Biel, "The Love Guru".
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert