Axl Rose to Release 'Chinese Democracy' for More Money?
Questions on whether Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" will ever see the light may have gone quite stale but a recent reports indicated that the album will definitely be out should a term is fulfilled. The supposed sixth studio album from the rock band is finished but Axl Rose wants more money for its release.
Rose, notorious for perfection and irrational behavior, allegedly is negotiating with Geffen to get more money before the album is put on the streets, The Pulse of Radio reported. The frontman reported is holding the completed masters and will only hand it if the deal is reached.
"Chinese Democracy", worked on since 1994, has been deemed as the most expensive record ever made, dotting a total of $13 million in production cost. It was previously scheduled for 2006 and although some materials have been showcased during their live performances, no date has been fixed for its release.
Billy Howerdel of A Perfect Circle recently revealed that he had joined the team in working on the album in 2000. "I came in there initially to program some guitar sounds, and then wound up hitting it off with Axl, and then my job kind of migrated into the computer guy," he said. "I don't know what you would call me exactly. I kind of was there all night with Axl as he would work."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce