Axl Rose to Release 'Chinese Democracy' for More Money?
Questions on whether Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" will ever see the light may have gone quite stale but a recent reports indicated that the album will definitely be out should a term is fulfilled. The supposed sixth studio album from the rock band is finished but Axl Rose wants more money for its release.
Rose, notorious for perfection and irrational behavior, allegedly is negotiating with Geffen to get more money before the album is put on the streets, The Pulse of Radio reported. The frontman reported is holding the completed masters and will only hand it if the deal is reached.
"Chinese Democracy", worked on since 1994, has been deemed as the most expensive record ever made, dotting a total of $13 million in production cost. It was previously scheduled for 2006 and although some materials have been showcased during their live performances, no date has been fixed for its release.
Billy Howerdel of A Perfect Circle recently revealed that he had joined the team in working on the album in 2000. "I came in there initially to program some guitar sounds, and then wound up hitting it off with Axl, and then my job kind of migrated into the computer guy," he said. "I don't know what you would call me exactly. I kind of was there all night with Axl as he would work."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia