Axl Rose to Release 'Chinese Democracy' for More Money?
Questions on whether Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" will ever see the light may have gone quite stale but a recent reports indicated that the album will definitely be out should a term is fulfilled. The supposed sixth studio album from the rock band is finished but Axl Rose wants more money for its release.
Rose, notorious for perfection and irrational behavior, allegedly is negotiating with Geffen to get more money before the album is put on the streets, The Pulse of Radio reported. The frontman reported is holding the completed masters and will only hand it if the deal is reached.
"Chinese Democracy", worked on since 1994, has been deemed as the most expensive record ever made, dotting a total of $13 million in production cost. It was previously scheduled for 2006 and although some materials have been showcased during their live performances, no date has been fixed for its release.
Billy Howerdel of A Perfect Circle recently revealed that he had joined the team in working on the album in 2000. "I came in there initially to program some guitar sounds, and then wound up hitting it off with Axl, and then my job kind of migrated into the computer guy," he said. "I don't know what you would call me exactly. I kind of was there all night with Axl as he would work."
More Axl Rose News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special