Axl Rose to Release 'Chinese Democracy' for More Money?
Questions on whether Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" will ever see the light may have gone quite stale but a recent reports indicated that the album will definitely be out should a term is fulfilled. The supposed sixth studio album from the rock band is finished but Axl Rose wants more money for its release.
Rose, notorious for perfection and irrational behavior, allegedly is negotiating with Geffen to get more money before the album is put on the streets, The Pulse of Radio reported. The frontman reported is holding the completed masters and will only hand it if the deal is reached.
"Chinese Democracy", worked on since 1994, has been deemed as the most expensive record ever made, dotting a total of $13 million in production cost. It was previously scheduled for 2006 and although some materials have been showcased during their live performances, no date has been fixed for its release.
Billy Howerdel of A Perfect Circle recently revealed that he had joined the team in working on the album in 2000. "I came in there initially to program some guitar sounds, and then wound up hitting it off with Axl, and then my job kind of migrated into the computer guy," he said. "I don't know what you would call me exactly. I kind of was there all night with Axl as he would work."
More Axl Rose News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert