Kirsten Dunst Checks Into Rehab?!
Kirsten Dunst has checked into rehab, a source close to the actress has confirmed to People. The movie beauty who starred in the hit "Spider-Man" movies, was reported to have checked herself into the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Park City, Utah, where fellow actress Eva Mendes is currently being treated.
"She's not doing well," the source told People. "People were pushing her to go in there but there was no intervention ... She has been partying hard for a while and I'm sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge."
Dunst, as stated by the source, has " been crying a lot lately, a lot built up. ... Everybody hits that bottom where you feel [so] scared that that one heavy night of partying can really wake you up. It's good she's getting herself help."
While a representative for Dunst was not immediately available to comment, the Cirque Lodge's director of operations, Gary Fisher, has denied that the actress is being treated by the facility.
"Nope, not true," Gary Fisher said in a statement. Gary, moreover, was quoted by E! News as saying, "that while the facility prides itself on refusing to comment on the comings and goings of celebrity patients, Dunst is definitively not, and never has been, at the center."
Cirque Lodge was the same facility Lindsay Lohan visited for her last rehab stint. Mary-Kate Olsen, additionally, also logged time at the exclusive facility back in 2004.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport