Kirsten Dunst Checks Into Rehab?!
Kirsten Dunst has checked into rehab, a source close to the actress has confirmed to People. The movie beauty who starred in the hit "Spider-Man" movies, was reported to have checked herself into the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Park City, Utah, where fellow actress Eva Mendes is currently being treated.
"She's not doing well," the source told People. "People were pushing her to go in there but there was no intervention ... She has been partying hard for a while and I'm sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge."
Dunst, as stated by the source, has " been crying a lot lately, a lot built up. ... Everybody hits that bottom where you feel [so] scared that that one heavy night of partying can really wake you up. It's good she's getting herself help."
While a representative for Dunst was not immediately available to comment, the Cirque Lodge's director of operations, Gary Fisher, has denied that the actress is being treated by the facility.
"Nope, not true," Gary Fisher said in a statement. Gary, moreover, was quoted by E! News as saying, "that while the facility prides itself on refusing to comment on the comings and goings of celebrity patients, Dunst is definitively not, and never has been, at the center."
Cirque Lodge was the same facility Lindsay Lohan visited for her last rehab stint. Mary-Kate Olsen, additionally, also logged time at the exclusive facility back in 2004.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit