Kirsten Dunst Checks Into Rehab?!
Kirsten Dunst has checked into rehab, a source close to the actress has confirmed to People. The movie beauty who starred in the hit "Spider-Man" movies, was reported to have checked herself into the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Park City, Utah, where fellow actress Eva Mendes is currently being treated.
"She's not doing well," the source told People. "People were pushing her to go in there but there was no intervention ... She has been partying hard for a while and I'm sure the Heath Ledger thing put people over the edge."
Dunst, as stated by the source, has " been crying a lot lately, a lot built up. ... Everybody hits that bottom where you feel [so] scared that that one heavy night of partying can really wake you up. It's good she's getting herself help."
While a representative for Dunst was not immediately available to comment, the Cirque Lodge's director of operations, Gary Fisher, has denied that the actress is being treated by the facility.
"Nope, not true," Gary Fisher said in a statement. Gary, moreover, was quoted by E! News as saying, "that while the facility prides itself on refusing to comment on the comings and goings of celebrity patients, Dunst is definitively not, and never has been, at the center."
Cirque Lodge was the same facility Lindsay Lohan visited for her last rehab stint. Mary-Kate Olsen, additionally, also logged time at the exclusive facility back in 2004.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake