Brittany Murphy to Replace Lindsay Lohan in 'Poor Things'?
Brittany Murphy is said to be filling the empty role left by troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan. According to Hollywood Reporter, the co-star of Angelina Jolie in "Girl, Interrupted" is looking at the possibility to star in the dark comedy "Poor Things" after Lohan earlier dropped her involvement in the film.
Though it was said that the negotiation for the part hasn't been started yet, the certain thing is that if she is indeed signed, she will be joining the cast that include Shirley MacLaine, Olympia Dukakis, Rosario Dawson and Channing Tatum. She will also work under the direction of helmer Scott Marshall, and she will be teaming up with producers Rob Hickman and Jack Gilardi Jr. Meanwhile, the film itself resolves around two female con artists who became friends and decide to slain homeless men to collect on their insurance policies.
Like many successful Hollywood stars, Murphy started her film career from television series. She had appeared in "Drexell's Class" and "Boy Meets World" among others. In 1995, she made her movie debut when landing a role in "Clueless" with Alicia Silverstone. Since then, she has played in various feature films, including "Little Black Book" and "Sin City". She recently has been cast to play in indie film "Across the Hall".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift