Evan Kuhlman's 'Wolf Boy' Picked Up by Weinstein Co.
Evan Kuhlman's novel "Wolf Boy: A Novel" is allegedly going to be adapted to the big screen "Untitled Wolf Boy Project". According to Variety, the Weinstein Company has been granted the screen rights of the book which was published in 2006.
The novel tells the story about the Wolf family which loses a son following a car accident. On dealing with the grieving, the other son makes a superhero comic book based on his brother which he called Wolf Boy. The novel will be adapted by Christopher Parker, while the producers of the feature film will be given to Irwin Winkler and Jill Cutler.
On the story, the co-chairman of the Weinstein Co. Harvey Weinstein revealed, "I was particularly moved by Wolf Boy's story about the power of art to enhance our lives." Meanwhile, on him joining the project, Winkler pointed out on the moving story stating, "What appealed to me most was the young man who finds refuge in the creation of this graphic novel and how that impacts the process of healing between the boy and his father."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci