Victoria's Secret Angel to Play Cover Girl in 'G.I. Joe'
Following the completing line-up of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" cast, it was reported that the actress to play the beautiful character Courtney A. Kreiger, who are more well known as Cover Girl, has been signed. IESB has revealed that Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova has been tapped to play the Joes' object of fantasy.
In the action adventure film, the 23-year-old model will be joining Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lee Byung-Hun among others. Portraying the G.I. Joe's tank jockey specializing in the Wolverine missile tank, she will also work with director Stephen Sommers for the film slated to be released on August 7.
Prior to making a break to movie biz, Kurkova, who is said to be among the world's top-earning models, was most known for her modeling career as one of the angels in the Victoria's Secret ad campaign. She has grazed the covers of Vogue and Vanity Fair. "Joe" won't be her first film as she has been involved in drama comedy "My Sexiest Year" starring alongside Frankie Muniz, Harvey Keitel and Amber Valletta.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective