Victoria's Secret Angel to Play Cover Girl in 'G.I. Joe'
Following the completing line-up of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" cast, it was reported that the actress to play the beautiful character Courtney A. Kreiger, who are more well known as Cover Girl, has been signed. IESB has revealed that Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova has been tapped to play the Joes' object of fantasy.
In the action adventure film, the 23-year-old model will be joining Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lee Byung-Hun among others. Portraying the G.I. Joe's tank jockey specializing in the Wolverine missile tank, she will also work with director Stephen Sommers for the film slated to be released on August 7.
Prior to making a break to movie biz, Kurkova, who is said to be among the world's top-earning models, was most known for her modeling career as one of the angels in the Victoria's Secret ad campaign. She has grazed the covers of Vogue and Vanity Fair. "Joe" won't be her first film as she has been involved in drama comedy "My Sexiest Year" starring alongside Frankie Muniz, Harvey Keitel and Amber Valletta.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'