Victoria's Secret Angel to Play Cover Girl in 'G.I. Joe'
Following the completing line-up of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" cast, it was reported that the actress to play the beautiful character Courtney A. Kreiger, who are more well known as Cover Girl, has been signed. IESB has revealed that Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova has been tapped to play the Joes' object of fantasy.
In the action adventure film, the 23-year-old model will be joining Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lee Byung-Hun among others. Portraying the G.I. Joe's tank jockey specializing in the Wolverine missile tank, she will also work with director Stephen Sommers for the film slated to be released on August 7.
Prior to making a break to movie biz, Kurkova, who is said to be among the world's top-earning models, was most known for her modeling career as one of the angels in the Victoria's Secret ad campaign. She has grazed the covers of Vogue and Vanity Fair. "Joe" won't be her first film as she has been involved in drama comedy "My Sexiest Year" starring alongside Frankie Muniz, Harvey Keitel and Amber Valletta.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart