Victoria's Secret Angel to Play Cover Girl in 'G.I. Joe'
Following the completing line-up of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" cast, it was reported that the actress to play the beautiful character Courtney A. Kreiger, who are more well known as Cover Girl, has been signed. IESB has revealed that Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova has been tapped to play the Joes' object of fantasy.
In the action adventure film, the 23-year-old model will be joining Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lee Byung-Hun among others. Portraying the G.I. Joe's tank jockey specializing in the Wolverine missile tank, she will also work with director Stephen Sommers for the film slated to be released on August 7.
Prior to making a break to movie biz, Kurkova, who is said to be among the world's top-earning models, was most known for her modeling career as one of the angels in the Victoria's Secret ad campaign. She has grazed the covers of Vogue and Vanity Fair. "Joe" won't be her first film as she has been involved in drama comedy "My Sexiest Year" starring alongside Frankie Muniz, Harvey Keitel and Amber Valletta.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia