Kate Hudson Becoming 'Big Eyes' Painter
The daughter of acclaimed actress Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudson, is going to appear in an independent film "Big Eyes". According to Variety, the "You, Me and Dupree" star has been set to portray the lead character Margaret Keane, the 1950s' successful painter who is known for her distinctive artworks featuring big-eyed children.
The drama film directed by first-time helmers Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski follows Keane as she experienced a personal awakening that led to divorce battle between her and her husband who claimed the artworks as his. The movie was scheduled to begin shooting in June, but the certainty of the production is depended on the resolution of a new SAG contract.
Hudson's shot to stardom came with the role of Penny Lane in Cameron Crowe-directed drama comedy "Almost Famous". For her portrayal as the groupies leader, she was nominated for Academy Award's Best Supporting Actress as well as nailed down Golden Globe's Best Supporting Actress. She was known also for her appearances in various films, such as "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", "Raising Helen" and "The Skeleton Key". She recently can be seen in "Fool's Gold" alongside her "10 Days" co-star Matthew McConaughey.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby