Led Zeppelin Confirmed for 2008 Bonnaroo Festival
Hunger for more Led Zeppelin performance is finally satisfied with the announcement of the band as 2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival headliner. The legendary rockers have been confirmed to play at the States event that takes place June 12-15 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Other big acts coming for the festival are Pearl Jam, Metallica, Kanye West, Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, Willie Nelson, M.I.A., My Morning Jacket, !!!, Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, Rilo Kiley and The Raconteurs. Other acts can be found on Bonnaroo.com.
The festival will overall showcase more than 100 acts in music and comedy on its 13 stages over the four days course. In the coming weeks, the organizer will release other names as the additional acts. Tickets will go on sale on February 16 at 12:00 P.M. There will be a DVD available for pre-order upon purchasing the ticket.
More Led Zeppelin News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers