Led Zeppelin Confirmed for 2008 Bonnaroo Festival
Hunger for more Led Zeppelin performance is finally satisfied with the announcement of the band as 2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival headliner. The legendary rockers have been confirmed to play at the States event that takes place June 12-15 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Other big acts coming for the festival are Pearl Jam, Metallica, Kanye West, Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, Willie Nelson, M.I.A., My Morning Jacket, !!!, Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, Rilo Kiley and The Raconteurs. Other acts can be found on Bonnaroo.com.
The festival will overall showcase more than 100 acts in music and comedy on its 13 stages over the four days course. In the coming weeks, the organizer will release other names as the additional acts. Tickets will go on sale on February 16 at 12:00 P.M. There will be a DVD available for pre-order upon purchasing the ticket.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie