Led Zeppelin Confirmed for 2008 Bonnaroo Festival
Hunger for more Led Zeppelin performance is finally satisfied with the announcement of the band as 2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival headliner. The legendary rockers have been confirmed to play at the States event that takes place June 12-15 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Other big acts coming for the festival are Pearl Jam, Metallica, Kanye West, Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, Willie Nelson, M.I.A., My Morning Jacket, !!!, Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, Rilo Kiley and The Raconteurs. Other acts can be found on Bonnaroo.com.
The festival will overall showcase more than 100 acts in music and comedy on its 13 stages over the four days course. In the coming weeks, the organizer will release other names as the additional acts. Tickets will go on sale on February 16 at 12:00 P.M. There will be a DVD available for pre-order upon purchasing the ticket.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory