Led Zeppelin Confirmed for 2008 Bonnaroo Festival
Hunger for more Led Zeppelin performance is finally satisfied with the announcement of the band as 2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival headliner. The legendary rockers have been confirmed to play at the States event that takes place June 12-15 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Other big acts coming for the festival are Pearl Jam, Metallica, Kanye West, Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, Willie Nelson, M.I.A., My Morning Jacket, !!!, Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, Rilo Kiley and The Raconteurs. Other acts can be found on Bonnaroo.com.
The festival will overall showcase more than 100 acts in music and comedy on its 13 stages over the four days course. In the coming weeks, the organizer will release other names as the additional acts. Tickets will go on sale on February 16 at 12:00 P.M. There will be a DVD available for pre-order upon purchasing the ticket.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia