Led Zeppelin Confirmed for 2008 Bonnaroo Festival
Hunger for more Led Zeppelin performance is finally satisfied with the announcement of the band as 2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival headliner. The legendary rockers have been confirmed to play at the States event that takes place June 12-15 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Other big acts coming for the festival are Pearl Jam, Metallica, Kanye West, Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, Willie Nelson, M.I.A., My Morning Jacket, !!!, Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, Rilo Kiley and The Raconteurs. Other acts can be found on Bonnaroo.com.
The festival will overall showcase more than 100 acts in music and comedy on its 13 stages over the four days course. In the coming weeks, the organizer will release other names as the additional acts. Tickets will go on sale on February 16 at 12:00 P.M. There will be a DVD available for pre-order upon purchasing the ticket.
More Led Zeppelin News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards