Katie Price to Have Another Boob Job, Plans to Sell Her Old Implants for a Million Pounds
Is not happy with her recent breast reduction, Katie Price is planning for another boob job, which will be her fifth one, while at the same time has revealed plans to sell her old breast implants for a million pounds.
Initially wanted to drop down from a 32G to a 32C, Katie's latest breast reduction surgery proved fail, only made them a 32F instead. That being so, she's planning to head back to the U.S. to have her boobs redone.
"When I saw my boobs I was disappointed because they looked big and I wanted them to be a lot smaller. My words to the doctor beforehand were: 'I want to go a lot smaller. More pert. More stuck-on looking. But I still want people to think I've got big boobs," the model and TV personality told OK! Magazine.
Revealed further on her disappointment over her last boob job, Katie continued, "They look fine in bra but they hang too low when I'm standing up and it's really bad when I'm lying down. There's about a four inch gap. I've had three boob jobs done before and I've seen enough other ones to know what they should look like and they're not right."
Katie had a surgery, reportedly worth 43,000 pound sterling, last year to have among other things her nose, breasts, and teeth done. And concerning her forthcoming boob job, Katie and her husband Peter Andre will have to unfortunately delay plans for a fourth baby.
Despite her setback, Katie is planning to cash on her old 32G breast implants by selling them for a million pounds. "They're in our safe. I'm going to sell them for a million pounds, to charity," so she said, added "All my friends have put them in their bra to see what they feel like. They're the size of a mini-pizza."
Katie and Peter, who's a singer and songwriter, have been married since September 10, 2005. They have three children together; sons Harvey Daniel and Junior Sawa Andre, and daughter Princess Tiaamii.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart