50th Grammys Add Fergie and Josh Groban as Performers
50th Annual Grammy Awards which is around the corner is taking shape with the addition of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and John Legend to its performers line-up. The February 10 event will see a duet performance by the two acts plus the first time big duet between two tenors, Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli.
According to The ShowBuzz, jazz maestro Herbie Hancock and pianist Lang Lang will also take the stage for a composition by John Mauceri. Hancock will play the piece by George Gershwin called "Rhapsody in Blue". There will also be a tribute and salute segment to rock and roll legends by Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and John Fogerty.
Additional presenters have also been unveiled to include Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Solange Knowles, Lyle Lovett, George Lopez and Ludacris.
The Grammys ceremony will be broadcast by CBS at 8 P.M. live from Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival