50th Grammys Add Fergie and Josh Groban as Performers
50th Annual Grammy Awards which is around the corner is taking shape with the addition of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and John Legend to its performers line-up. The February 10 event will see a duet performance by the two acts plus the first time big duet between two tenors, Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli.
According to The ShowBuzz, jazz maestro Herbie Hancock and pianist Lang Lang will also take the stage for a composition by John Mauceri. Hancock will play the piece by George Gershwin called "Rhapsody in Blue". There will also be a tribute and salute segment to rock and roll legends by Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and John Fogerty.
Additional presenters have also been unveiled to include Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Solange Knowles, Lyle Lovett, George Lopez and Ludacris.
The Grammys ceremony will be broadcast by CBS at 8 P.M. live from Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub