50th Grammys Add Fergie and Josh Groban as Performers
50th Annual Grammy Awards which is around the corner is taking shape with the addition of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and John Legend to its performers line-up. The February 10 event will see a duet performance by the two acts plus the first time big duet between two tenors, Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli.
According to The ShowBuzz, jazz maestro Herbie Hancock and pianist Lang Lang will also take the stage for a composition by John Mauceri. Hancock will play the piece by George Gershwin called "Rhapsody in Blue". There will also be a tribute and salute segment to rock and roll legends by Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and John Fogerty.
Additional presenters have also been unveiled to include Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Solange Knowles, Lyle Lovett, George Lopez and Ludacris.
The Grammys ceremony will be broadcast by CBS at 8 P.M. live from Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri