50th Grammys Add Fergie and Josh Groban as Performers
50th Annual Grammy Awards which is around the corner is taking shape with the addition of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and John Legend to its performers line-up. The February 10 event will see a duet performance by the two acts plus the first time big duet between two tenors, Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli.
According to The ShowBuzz, jazz maestro Herbie Hancock and pianist Lang Lang will also take the stage for a composition by John Mauceri. Hancock will play the piece by George Gershwin called "Rhapsody in Blue". There will also be a tribute and salute segment to rock and roll legends by Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and John Fogerty.
Additional presenters have also been unveiled to include Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Solange Knowles, Lyle Lovett, George Lopez and Ludacris.
The Grammys ceremony will be broadcast by CBS at 8 P.M. live from Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'