50th Grammys Add Fergie and Josh Groban as Performers
50th Annual Grammy Awards which is around the corner is taking shape with the addition of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and John Legend to its performers line-up. The February 10 event will see a duet performance by the two acts plus the first time big duet between two tenors, Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli.
According to The ShowBuzz, jazz maestro Herbie Hancock and pianist Lang Lang will also take the stage for a composition by John Mauceri. Hancock will play the piece by George Gershwin called "Rhapsody in Blue". There will also be a tribute and salute segment to rock and roll legends by Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard and John Fogerty.
Additional presenters have also been unveiled to include Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Solange Knowles, Lyle Lovett, George Lopez and Ludacris.
The Grammys ceremony will be broadcast by CBS at 8 P.M. live from Los Angeles' Staples Center.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal