Kylie Minogue Slammed Rumors She's Planning to Start a Family with Olivier Martinez
Hot on the heels of rumors that claimed she took ex-boyfriend Olivier Martinez back and was keen to start a family with him, Kylie Minogue quickly issued a denial, insisted she didn't rekindle her romance with the French actor and had no plans to start a family with him.
Set the record straight on that matter, Minogue spoke out at the launch of her new bed linen range, told Britain's Press Association, "I had dinner with my ex-boyfriend and next thing I know there's a debate about whether we're having a family. We didn't even talk about that."
Minogue, an Aussie songstress, was reported to have rekindled her romance with Martinez following their split February last year and planned to settle down with him. Such rumors arose when the songbird was seen met up with Martinez and they were even seen strolling arm-in-arm in the streets of Paris, where he lives. Minogue moreover was also photographed leaving his apartment to take his dog Sheba for a walk.
Minogue and Martinez began dating in 2003, but split in February 2007. Rumors were mounting at that time that he cheated on her, but Minogue defended him as "an honest man" and "the most honorable man I have ever met."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked