Kylie Minogue Slammed Rumors She's Planning to Start a Family with Olivier Martinez
Hot on the heels of rumors that claimed she took ex-boyfriend Olivier Martinez back and was keen to start a family with him, Kylie Minogue quickly issued a denial, insisted she didn't rekindle her romance with the French actor and had no plans to start a family with him.
Set the record straight on that matter, Minogue spoke out at the launch of her new bed linen range, told Britain's Press Association, "I had dinner with my ex-boyfriend and next thing I know there's a debate about whether we're having a family. We didn't even talk about that."
Minogue, an Aussie songstress, was reported to have rekindled her romance with Martinez following their split February last year and planned to settle down with him. Such rumors arose when the songbird was seen met up with Martinez and they were even seen strolling arm-in-arm in the streets of Paris, where he lives. Minogue moreover was also photographed leaving his apartment to take his dog Sheba for a walk.
Minogue and Martinez began dating in 2003, but split in February 2007. Rumors were mounting at that time that he cheated on her, but Minogue defended him as "an honest man" and "the most honorable man I have ever met."
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks