It's Official, Father Has Confirmed Jennifer Lopez Is Having Twins
After months of chatters and speculations, the official confirmation finally is issued. Jennifer Lopez's father David Lopez has confirmed that his celebrity daughter actually is expecting twins.
"Yes, twins. The thing is in my family, my sister also had twins, so it's a hereditary thing," David was quoted as saying in an interview on the show Escandalo TV (Telefutura). "I'm very proud. Jennifer has yearned to be a mother for many years."
And while Lopez is due to give birth anytime now, David said he already had gifts ready for the babies. "In Puerto Rico it's custom to buy an azabache [black stone] bracelet for babies to protect them from the evil eye, it's part of our culture."
Lopez officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. She and husband Marc Anthony stepped out for a baby shower on the rooftop of the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City back on January 19. The shower was arranged by film producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas who was Lopez's producer on the 2002 film "Maid in Manhattan."
Despite the official twins conformation, there have yet words on the sex of the babies though.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media