It's Official, Father Has Confirmed Jennifer Lopez Is Having Twins
After months of chatters and speculations, the official confirmation finally is issued. Jennifer Lopez's father David Lopez has confirmed that his celebrity daughter actually is expecting twins.
"Yes, twins. The thing is in my family, my sister also had twins, so it's a hereditary thing," David was quoted as saying in an interview on the show Escandalo TV (Telefutura). "I'm very proud. Jennifer has yearned to be a mother for many years."
And while Lopez is due to give birth anytime now, David said he already had gifts ready for the babies. "In Puerto Rico it's custom to buy an azabache [black stone] bracelet for babies to protect them from the evil eye, it's part of our culture."
Lopez officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. She and husband Marc Anthony stepped out for a baby shower on the rooftop of the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City back on January 19. The shower was arranged by film producer Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas who was Lopez's producer on the 2002 film "Maid in Manhattan."
Despite the official twins conformation, there have yet words on the sex of the babies though.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'