Keanu Reeves' 'The Night Watchman' to Be Renamed 'Street Kings'?
Few months prior to its release in the theaters, Keanu Reeves' upcoming drama thriller "The Night Watchman" reportedly got a new name. Slash Film reported that Fox Searchlight Pictures have decided to change the title from "The Night Watchman" to "Street Kings".
Allegedly, the renaming of the David Ayer directed-film was done to avoid customers' confusion about this film with the Warner Bros' adaptation of Alan Moore's epic superhero tale "Watchmen" slated for release on March 6, 2009. Yet, so far, official statement from the studio regarding the changing of the title hasn't been outed.
Featuring also Forest Whitaker and Chris Evans, the film follows Tom Ludlow, a veteran LAPD cop who met difficulties in living his life following his wife's death. But, when evidence implicates him in the execution of a fellow officer, he is forced to go up against his cop culture he's been living, and to question the loyalties of everyone around him. The thriller will be released in theaters on April 11, 2008.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes