Keanu Reeves' 'The Night Watchman' to Be Renamed 'Street Kings'?
Few months prior to its release in the theaters, Keanu Reeves' upcoming drama thriller "The Night Watchman" reportedly got a new name. Slash Film reported that Fox Searchlight Pictures have decided to change the title from "The Night Watchman" to "Street Kings".
Allegedly, the renaming of the David Ayer directed-film was done to avoid customers' confusion about this film with the Warner Bros' adaptation of Alan Moore's epic superhero tale "Watchmen" slated for release on March 6, 2009. Yet, so far, official statement from the studio regarding the changing of the title hasn't been outed.
Featuring also Forest Whitaker and Chris Evans, the film follows Tom Ludlow, a veteran LAPD cop who met difficulties in living his life following his wife's death. But, when evidence implicates him in the execution of a fellow officer, he is forced to go up against his cop culture he's been living, and to question the loyalties of everyone around him. The thriller will be released in theaters on April 11, 2008.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up