Keanu Reeves' 'The Night Watchman' to Be Renamed 'Street Kings'?
Few months prior to its release in the theaters, Keanu Reeves' upcoming drama thriller "The Night Watchman" reportedly got a new name. Slash Film reported that Fox Searchlight Pictures have decided to change the title from "The Night Watchman" to "Street Kings".
Allegedly, the renaming of the David Ayer directed-film was done to avoid customers' confusion about this film with the Warner Bros' adaptation of Alan Moore's epic superhero tale "Watchmen" slated for release on March 6, 2009. Yet, so far, official statement from the studio regarding the changing of the title hasn't been outed.
Featuring also Forest Whitaker and Chris Evans, the film follows Tom Ludlow, a veteran LAPD cop who met difficulties in living his life following his wife's death. But, when evidence implicates him in the execution of a fellow officer, he is forced to go up against his cop culture he's been living, and to question the loyalties of everyone around him. The thriller will be released in theaters on April 11, 2008.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...