Keanu Reeves' 'The Night Watchman' to Be Renamed 'Street Kings'?
Few months prior to its release in the theaters, Keanu Reeves' upcoming drama thriller "The Night Watchman" reportedly got a new name. Slash Film reported that Fox Searchlight Pictures have decided to change the title from "The Night Watchman" to "Street Kings".
Allegedly, the renaming of the David Ayer directed-film was done to avoid customers' confusion about this film with the Warner Bros' adaptation of Alan Moore's epic superhero tale "Watchmen" slated for release on March 6, 2009. Yet, so far, official statement from the studio regarding the changing of the title hasn't been outed.
Featuring also Forest Whitaker and Chris Evans, the film follows Tom Ludlow, a veteran LAPD cop who met difficulties in living his life following his wife's death. But, when evidence implicates him in the execution of a fellow officer, he is forced to go up against his cop culture he's been living, and to question the loyalties of everyone around him. The thriller will be released in theaters on April 11, 2008.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake