Michael Douglas to Star as a Ghost in Upcoming Comedy Project
Earlier, it was reported that the cast of comedy romantic film "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" have five additional members. However, ComingSoon reported there is one more additional cast to be added to the ghostly ensemble, that is the Academy Award-winning actor Michael Douglas.
According to the site, the movie director Mark Walter revealed that the "Basic Instinct" star is also joining Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner to star in the film. At the New York junket of "The Spiderwick Chronicles", Walter exposed that the 63-year-old actor is going to portray, as quoted, "the Marley character, the old ghost who's dead, his Uncle Wayne, a '70s playboy, who was his mentor and he wears Bob Evans shades and guides him around the ghost world."
On the occasion, the director also spoke about the leading man, McConaughey, saying, "There's something great about Matthew. He has an aspect of him that he can get away with murder with women. He's the kind of guy where women are apologizing to him when he breaks up with them, because he's so charming. It's always been such a delicious concept of taking a Christmas Carol and making a romantic comedy out of it." Additionally, it was said that the New Line Cinema's film project will begin shooting on February 19 in London.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season