Michael Douglas to Star as a Ghost in Upcoming Comedy Project
Earlier, it was reported that the cast of comedy romantic film "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" have five additional members. However, ComingSoon reported there is one more additional cast to be added to the ghostly ensemble, that is the Academy Award-winning actor Michael Douglas.
According to the site, the movie director Mark Walter revealed that the "Basic Instinct" star is also joining Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner to star in the film. At the New York junket of "The Spiderwick Chronicles", Walter exposed that the 63-year-old actor is going to portray, as quoted, "the Marley character, the old ghost who's dead, his Uncle Wayne, a '70s playboy, who was his mentor and he wears Bob Evans shades and guides him around the ghost world."
On the occasion, the director also spoke about the leading man, McConaughey, saying, "There's something great about Matthew. He has an aspect of him that he can get away with murder with women. He's the kind of guy where women are apologizing to him when he breaks up with them, because he's so charming. It's always been such a delicious concept of taking a Christmas Carol and making a romantic comedy out of it." Additionally, it was said that the New Line Cinema's film project will begin shooting on February 19 in London.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed