Michael Douglas to Star as a Ghost in Upcoming Comedy Project
Earlier, it was reported that the cast of comedy romantic film "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" have five additional members. However, ComingSoon reported there is one more additional cast to be added to the ghostly ensemble, that is the Academy Award-winning actor Michael Douglas.
According to the site, the movie director Mark Walter revealed that the "Basic Instinct" star is also joining Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner to star in the film. At the New York junket of "The Spiderwick Chronicles", Walter exposed that the 63-year-old actor is going to portray, as quoted, "the Marley character, the old ghost who's dead, his Uncle Wayne, a '70s playboy, who was his mentor and he wears Bob Evans shades and guides him around the ghost world."
On the occasion, the director also spoke about the leading man, McConaughey, saying, "There's something great about Matthew. He has an aspect of him that he can get away with murder with women. He's the kind of guy where women are apologizing to him when he breaks up with them, because he's so charming. It's always been such a delicious concept of taking a Christmas Carol and making a romantic comedy out of it." Additionally, it was said that the New Line Cinema's film project will begin shooting on February 19 in London.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection