Avril Lavigne to Perform at 2008 Juno Awards
In a press release issued yesterday (February 4), Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) announced that Avril Lavigne will perform at this year's Juno Awards and joined by opera superstar Measha Brueggergosman. They will take the stage on April 6 at Calgary's Pengrowth Saddledome.
Other acts have also been announced to make an appearance at the Canadian award event, including Feist, Michael Buble, and Finger Eleven. Additional acts will be announced in a press conference held today (February 5), along with the revelation of its nominees, Canadian Music Hall of Fame recipient, host and other details.
Meanwhile, Lavigne has extended her "Best Damn Tour" up to May 10 in Seattle, W.A. Dates have been added in Kingston, Ontario; Tampa and West Palm Beach, FL; Woodlands, TX; San Jose, CA; Atlanta; and Seattle with Boys Like Girls in support. For complete tour dates log on to her official site.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism