Avril Lavigne to Perform at 2008 Juno Awards
In a press release issued yesterday (February 4), Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) announced that Avril Lavigne will perform at this year's Juno Awards and joined by opera superstar Measha Brueggergosman. They will take the stage on April 6 at Calgary's Pengrowth Saddledome.
Other acts have also been announced to make an appearance at the Canadian award event, including Feist, Michael Buble, and Finger Eleven. Additional acts will be announced in a press conference held today (February 5), along with the revelation of its nominees, Canadian Music Hall of Fame recipient, host and other details.
Meanwhile, Lavigne has extended her "Best Damn Tour" up to May 10 in Seattle, W.A. Dates have been added in Kingston, Ontario; Tampa and West Palm Beach, FL; Woodlands, TX; San Jose, CA; Atlanta; and Seattle with Boys Like Girls in support. For complete tour dates log on to her official site.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer