Paris Hilton to Make an Appearance on the Lesbian Hit Show 'The L Word'
Just one day after she frontally came with a denial that she's been involved in a make out session with Elisha Cuthbert, Paris Hilton publicly reveals in a new interview that she is planning to make an appearance on the lesbian Showtime hit show "The L Word."
The socialite-turned-actress has revealed in an interview with Parade Magazine that she definitely will be on the show but doesn't know the details yet. "It's true. I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show," Paris was quoted as saying.
While the hotel heiress has no idea whether she'll have to play gay or bare all in the steamy series, rumors on the street say her spot may lead to a more regular part.
The L Word is a television drama series on Showtime that portrays the lives of a group of lesbian and bisexual women and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood.
Hot on the heels of Internet reports on her making out session with Cuthbert, Paris insisted she's not a lesbian, clarified "Elisha's like my sister. That's not true."
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'