Paris Hilton to Make an Appearance on the Lesbian Hit Show 'The L Word'
Just one day after she frontally came with a denial that she's been involved in a make out session with Elisha Cuthbert, Paris Hilton publicly reveals in a new interview that she is planning to make an appearance on the lesbian Showtime hit show "The L Word."
The socialite-turned-actress has revealed in an interview with Parade Magazine that she definitely will be on the show but doesn't know the details yet. "It's true. I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show," Paris was quoted as saying.
While the hotel heiress has no idea whether she'll have to play gay or bare all in the steamy series, rumors on the street say her spot may lead to a more regular part.
The L Word is a television drama series on Showtime that portrays the lives of a group of lesbian and bisexual women and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood.
Hot on the heels of Internet reports on her making out session with Cuthbert, Paris insisted she's not a lesbian, clarified "Elisha's like my sister. That's not true."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?