Paris Hilton to Make an Appearance on the Lesbian Hit Show 'The L Word'
Just one day after she frontally came with a denial that she's been involved in a make out session with Elisha Cuthbert, Paris Hilton publicly reveals in a new interview that she is planning to make an appearance on the lesbian Showtime hit show "The L Word."
The socialite-turned-actress has revealed in an interview with Parade Magazine that she definitely will be on the show but doesn't know the details yet. "It's true. I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show," Paris was quoted as saying.
While the hotel heiress has no idea whether she'll have to play gay or bare all in the steamy series, rumors on the street say her spot may lead to a more regular part.
The L Word is a television drama series on Showtime that portrays the lives of a group of lesbian and bisexual women and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood.
Hot on the heels of Internet reports on her making out session with Cuthbert, Paris insisted she's not a lesbian, clarified "Elisha's like my sister. That's not true."
More Paris Hilton News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video