Paris Hilton to Make an Appearance on the Lesbian Hit Show 'The L Word'
Just one day after she frontally came with a denial that she's been involved in a make out session with Elisha Cuthbert, Paris Hilton publicly reveals in a new interview that she is planning to make an appearance on the lesbian Showtime hit show "The L Word."
The socialite-turned-actress has revealed in an interview with Parade Magazine that she definitely will be on the show but doesn't know the details yet. "It's true. I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show," Paris was quoted as saying.
While the hotel heiress has no idea whether she'll have to play gay or bare all in the steamy series, rumors on the street say her spot may lead to a more regular part.
The L Word is a television drama series on Showtime that portrays the lives of a group of lesbian and bisexual women and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood.
Hot on the heels of Internet reports on her making out session with Cuthbert, Paris insisted she's not a lesbian, clarified "Elisha's like my sister. That's not true."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club