Paris Hilton to Make an Appearance on the Lesbian Hit Show 'The L Word'
Just one day after she frontally came with a denial that she's been involved in a make out session with Elisha Cuthbert, Paris Hilton publicly reveals in a new interview that she is planning to make an appearance on the lesbian Showtime hit show "The L Word."
The socialite-turned-actress has revealed in an interview with Parade Magazine that she definitely will be on the show but doesn't know the details yet. "It's true. I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show," Paris was quoted as saying.
While the hotel heiress has no idea whether she'll have to play gay or bare all in the steamy series, rumors on the street say her spot may lead to a more regular part.
The L Word is a television drama series on Showtime that portrays the lives of a group of lesbian and bisexual women and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood.
Hot on the heels of Internet reports on her making out session with Cuthbert, Paris insisted she's not a lesbian, clarified "Elisha's like my sister. That's not true."
More Paris Hilton News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest