P. Diddy Names Making the Band 4 Winner 'DAY26'
Brian Andrews, Mike McCluney, Qwanell Mosley, Robert Curry, and Willie Taylor will no longer be addressed as "Making the Band 4" winner for Atlantic Records announced that they will be called DAY26 from now on.
The name of the band is derived from August 26, the day the five-piece were stuck together by P. Diddy through the reality show "Making the Band 4". The season finale also saw finalist Donnie J signed as a solo artist.
Along with Donnie and "Making the Band 3" winner Danity Kane, DAY26 are featured on the second season of the show which has been premiered on MTV on January 28 and will air weekly on Monday at 10 P.M. ET/PT. In the new season, the three acts are followed as they work on their respective albums.
DAY26 will release their debut album which is not yet tiled but have been known to boast production from Diddy himself. The first single "Got me Going" which is produced by Mario Winans, has been released as a digital-only single. The full-length album meanwhile, will be dropped in stores on March 11.
More P. Diddy News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order