Tyra Banks Threw a Baby Shower for Jessica Alba
Initially took the stage at the Tyra Banks' talk show to promote her new movie "The Eye," Jessica Alba got a surprise baby shower from the supermodel and TV personality.
Alba made an appearance at Tyra's talk show last week when the host surprised her with numbers of gifts, which among others included a pushchair, bassinet, toys and clothes at a total cost of $6,000.
Admitted to Tyra that the baby she's carrying wasn't planned but was a pleasant surprise, Alba revealed further that she was learning to cope with her ever-expanding breasts, saying "I've never dealt with cleavage before - it's a whole new thing."
Remained coy when being asked about her plans to marry boyfriend and her baby's father Cash Warren, Alba simply said "I've thought about getting married. I've thought about it, yeah."
In the meantime, rumors are mounting that Alba and Warren are planning to hold a low key wedding ceremony which might not even involve a formal ceremony. It's also said that their first child together actually is a boy. No comment just yet from the pair concerning both reports.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed