Tyra Banks Threw a Baby Shower for Jessica Alba
Initially took the stage at the Tyra Banks' talk show to promote her new movie "The Eye," Jessica Alba got a surprise baby shower from the supermodel and TV personality.
Alba made an appearance at Tyra's talk show last week when the host surprised her with numbers of gifts, which among others included a pushchair, bassinet, toys and clothes at a total cost of $6,000.
Admitted to Tyra that the baby she's carrying wasn't planned but was a pleasant surprise, Alba revealed further that she was learning to cope with her ever-expanding breasts, saying "I've never dealt with cleavage before - it's a whole new thing."
Remained coy when being asked about her plans to marry boyfriend and her baby's father Cash Warren, Alba simply said "I've thought about getting married. I've thought about it, yeah."
In the meantime, rumors are mounting that Alba and Warren are planning to hold a low key wedding ceremony which might not even involve a formal ceremony. It's also said that their first child together actually is a boy. No comment just yet from the pair concerning both reports.
More Jessica Alba News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat