Tyra Banks Threw a Baby Shower for Jessica Alba
Initially took the stage at the Tyra Banks' talk show to promote her new movie "The Eye," Jessica Alba got a surprise baby shower from the supermodel and TV personality.
Alba made an appearance at Tyra's talk show last week when the host surprised her with numbers of gifts, which among others included a pushchair, bassinet, toys and clothes at a total cost of $6,000.
Admitted to Tyra that the baby she's carrying wasn't planned but was a pleasant surprise, Alba revealed further that she was learning to cope with her ever-expanding breasts, saying "I've never dealt with cleavage before - it's a whole new thing."
Remained coy when being asked about her plans to marry boyfriend and her baby's father Cash Warren, Alba simply said "I've thought about getting married. I've thought about it, yeah."
In the meantime, rumors are mounting that Alba and Warren are planning to hold a low key wedding ceremony which might not even involve a formal ceremony. It's also said that their first child together actually is a boy. No comment just yet from the pair concerning both reports.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick