Tyra Banks Threw a Baby Shower for Jessica Alba
Initially took the stage at the Tyra Banks' talk show to promote her new movie "The Eye," Jessica Alba got a surprise baby shower from the supermodel and TV personality.
Alba made an appearance at Tyra's talk show last week when the host surprised her with numbers of gifts, which among others included a pushchair, bassinet, toys and clothes at a total cost of $6,000.
Admitted to Tyra that the baby she's carrying wasn't planned but was a pleasant surprise, Alba revealed further that she was learning to cope with her ever-expanding breasts, saying "I've never dealt with cleavage before - it's a whole new thing."
Remained coy when being asked about her plans to marry boyfriend and her baby's father Cash Warren, Alba simply said "I've thought about getting married. I've thought about it, yeah."
In the meantime, rumors are mounting that Alba and Warren are planning to hold a low key wedding ceremony which might not even involve a formal ceremony. It's also said that their first child together actually is a boy. No comment just yet from the pair concerning both reports.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding