Tyra Banks Threw a Baby Shower for Jessica Alba
Initially took the stage at the Tyra Banks' talk show to promote her new movie "The Eye," Jessica Alba got a surprise baby shower from the supermodel and TV personality.
Alba made an appearance at Tyra's talk show last week when the host surprised her with numbers of gifts, which among others included a pushchair, bassinet, toys and clothes at a total cost of $6,000.
Admitted to Tyra that the baby she's carrying wasn't planned but was a pleasant surprise, Alba revealed further that she was learning to cope with her ever-expanding breasts, saying "I've never dealt with cleavage before - it's a whole new thing."
Remained coy when being asked about her plans to marry boyfriend and her baby's father Cash Warren, Alba simply said "I've thought about getting married. I've thought about it, yeah."
In the meantime, rumors are mounting that Alba and Warren are planning to hold a low key wedding ceremony which might not even involve a formal ceremony. It's also said that their first child together actually is a boy. No comment just yet from the pair concerning both reports.
More Jessica Alba News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri