Rob Lowe to Star Alongside Jennifer Garner in 'Truth'
The "St. Elmo's Fire" star Rob Lowe has been set to star in Warner Bros. Pictures' upcoming project "This Side of the Truth". According to Variety, the television star will be starring alongside English comic Ricky Gervais and CIA agent Sydney Bristow in television series "Alias" Jennifer Garner.
The movie news site reported that Lowe will star as the arch enemy of Gervais' character. Further, it was said that Gervais is set to play a storyteller whose job is to ramble on about the 1300s, while Garner is reported to be portraying Gervais' love interest.
The comedy film, which takes place in a world where everybody tells the truth, was written by Gervais and Matt Robinson. The two will also act as the directors of the film, whereas the film itself is scheduled to start filming sometime in the spring.
"Truth" marked Lowe's comeback to the big screen since 2005's "Thank You for Smoking". The 43-year-old actor is the special guest star of television series "Brothers & Sisters". His feature films' credit include "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "View from the Top".
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck