Rob Lowe to Star Alongside Jennifer Garner in 'Truth'
The "St. Elmo's Fire" star Rob Lowe has been set to star in Warner Bros. Pictures' upcoming project "This Side of the Truth". According to Variety, the television star will be starring alongside English comic Ricky Gervais and CIA agent Sydney Bristow in television series "Alias" Jennifer Garner.
The movie news site reported that Lowe will star as the arch enemy of Gervais' character. Further, it was said that Gervais is set to play a storyteller whose job is to ramble on about the 1300s, while Garner is reported to be portraying Gervais' love interest.
The comedy film, which takes place in a world where everybody tells the truth, was written by Gervais and Matt Robinson. The two will also act as the directors of the film, whereas the film itself is scheduled to start filming sometime in the spring.
"Truth" marked Lowe's comeback to the big screen since 2005's "Thank You for Smoking". The 43-year-old actor is the special guest star of television series "Brothers & Sisters". His feature films' credit include "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "View from the Top".
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years