Rob Lowe to Star Alongside Jennifer Garner in 'Truth'
The "St. Elmo's Fire" star Rob Lowe has been set to star in Warner Bros. Pictures' upcoming project "This Side of the Truth". According to Variety, the television star will be starring alongside English comic Ricky Gervais and CIA agent Sydney Bristow in television series "Alias" Jennifer Garner.
The movie news site reported that Lowe will star as the arch enemy of Gervais' character. Further, it was said that Gervais is set to play a storyteller whose job is to ramble on about the 1300s, while Garner is reported to be portraying Gervais' love interest.
The comedy film, which takes place in a world where everybody tells the truth, was written by Gervais and Matt Robinson. The two will also act as the directors of the film, whereas the film itself is scheduled to start filming sometime in the spring.
"Truth" marked Lowe's comeback to the big screen since 2005's "Thank You for Smoking". The 43-year-old actor is the special guest star of television series "Brothers & Sisters". His feature films' credit include "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "View from the Top".
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!