Tori Spelling Has Already Made It Into Her Second Trimester
Tori Spelling's pregnancy is now official as it has just been revealed that she has made it into her second trimester.
Report on the actress' second pregnancy arose late last month. It was In Touch Weekly who first brought the report to the surface.
While no details being revealed just yet on the sex of the not yet born baby nor its due date, photo has emerged of Tori with her growing baby bump.
The actress was snapped rubbing her growing bump while she was taking a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday, February 1.
No comment from Tori, Dean, or their people concerning her second pregnancy though.
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3