Tori Spelling Has Already Made It Into Her Second Trimester
Tori Spelling's pregnancy is now official as it has just been revealed that she has made it into her second trimester.
Report on the actress' second pregnancy arose late last month. It was In Touch Weekly who first brought the report to the surface.
While no details being revealed just yet on the sex of the not yet born baby nor its due date, photo has emerged of Tori with her growing baby bump.
The actress was snapped rubbing her growing bump while she was taking a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday, February 1.
No comment from Tori, Dean, or their people concerning her second pregnancy though.
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'