Tori Spelling Has Already Made It Into Her Second Trimester
Tori Spelling's pregnancy is now official as it has just been revealed that she has made it into her second trimester.
Report on the actress' second pregnancy arose late last month. It was In Touch Weekly who first brought the report to the surface.
While no details being revealed just yet on the sex of the not yet born baby nor its due date, photo has emerged of Tori with her growing baby bump.
The actress was snapped rubbing her growing bump while she was taking a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday, February 1.
No comment from Tori, Dean, or their people concerning her second pregnancy though.
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
More Tori Spelling News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'