Tori Spelling Has Already Made It Into Her Second Trimester
Tori Spelling's pregnancy is now official as it has just been revealed that she has made it into her second trimester.
Report on the actress' second pregnancy arose late last month. It was In Touch Weekly who first brought the report to the surface.
While no details being revealed just yet on the sex of the not yet born baby nor its due date, photo has emerged of Tori with her growing baby bump.
The actress was snapped rubbing her growing bump while she was taking a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday, February 1.
No comment from Tori, Dean, or their people concerning her second pregnancy though.
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch