Tori Spelling Has Already Made It Into Her Second Trimester
Tori Spelling's pregnancy is now official as it has just been revealed that she has made it into her second trimester.
Report on the actress' second pregnancy arose late last month. It was In Touch Weekly who first brought the report to the surface.
While no details being revealed just yet on the sex of the not yet born baby nor its due date, photo has emerged of Tori with her growing baby bump.
The actress was snapped rubbing her growing bump while she was taking a walk with husband Dean McDermott in Santa Barbara on Friday, February 1.
No comment from Tori, Dean, or their people concerning her second pregnancy though.
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts