Kylie Minogue's 'Wow' Video Banned From U.K. TV
U.K. televisions will not air Kylie Minogue's video of "Wow" unless it is edited again. The music video has been axed by U.K. watchdogs because it did not meet the standard viewing guidelines.
"Wow" video which uses vibrant color, is considered too flashy with its strobe lighting effects. The video was initially set for premiere on Channel 4 on Wednesday, January 30 but regulator OFCOM has asked it to be re-edited.
"We are waiting for the new version to be ready. It will be show on E4's (the network's sister channel) Music Playlist," said a representative from Channel 4. The re-edited version is expected to be released this week.
"Wow" is the second single from Kylie's tenth studio album "X". Reports said that she will perform this song at this year's BRIT Awards that will be held on February 20.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom