Eva Mendes Picked to Star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 Perfume Advertising Campaign
Eva Mendes has just secured a new contract despite the fact that she's still tackling some "personal issues". The actress has just been named as the new face of Calvin Klein for the brand's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign.
In an announcement about Eva's recruitment as their latest model, following in the footsteps of Christy Turlington and Scarlett Johansson among others, Tom Murray of Calvin Klein Inc commented, "Eva exudes an effortless and unpretentious sensuality, which is perfectly in line with the Calvin Klein brand DNA."
Eva, according to the fashion house, "embodies the sexy, provocative essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we are thrilled that she will be the newest iconic beauty to represent Calvin Klein Fragrances."
The name and scent of the new perfume are still under wraps though.
And concerning Eva's recent check into rehab, Calvin Klein said, "We support Eva during this difficult time and respect her decision to seek professional help."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'