Eva Mendes Picked to Star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 Perfume Advertising Campaign
Eva Mendes has just secured a new contract despite the fact that she's still tackling some "personal issues". The actress has just been named as the new face of Calvin Klein for the brand's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign.
In an announcement about Eva's recruitment as their latest model, following in the footsteps of Christy Turlington and Scarlett Johansson among others, Tom Murray of Calvin Klein Inc commented, "Eva exudes an effortless and unpretentious sensuality, which is perfectly in line with the Calvin Klein brand DNA."
Eva, according to the fashion house, "embodies the sexy, provocative essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we are thrilled that she will be the newest iconic beauty to represent Calvin Klein Fragrances."
The name and scent of the new perfume are still under wraps though.
And concerning Eva's recent check into rehab, Calvin Klein said, "We support Eva during this difficult time and respect her decision to seek professional help."
More Eva Mendes News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit