Eva Mendes Picked to Star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 Perfume Advertising Campaign
Eva Mendes has just secured a new contract despite the fact that she's still tackling some "personal issues". The actress has just been named as the new face of Calvin Klein for the brand's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign.
In an announcement about Eva's recruitment as their latest model, following in the footsteps of Christy Turlington and Scarlett Johansson among others, Tom Murray of Calvin Klein Inc commented, "Eva exudes an effortless and unpretentious sensuality, which is perfectly in line with the Calvin Klein brand DNA."
Eva, according to the fashion house, "embodies the sexy, provocative essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we are thrilled that she will be the newest iconic beauty to represent Calvin Klein Fragrances."
The name and scent of the new perfume are still under wraps though.
And concerning Eva's recent check into rehab, Calvin Klein said, "We support Eva during this difficult time and respect her decision to seek professional help."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance