Eva Mendes Picked to Star in Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 Perfume Advertising Campaign
Eva Mendes has just secured a new contract despite the fact that she's still tackling some "personal issues". The actress has just been named as the new face of Calvin Klein for the brand's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign.
In an announcement about Eva's recruitment as their latest model, following in the footsteps of Christy Turlington and Scarlett Johansson among others, Tom Murray of Calvin Klein Inc commented, "Eva exudes an effortless and unpretentious sensuality, which is perfectly in line with the Calvin Klein brand DNA."
Eva, according to the fashion house, "embodies the sexy, provocative essence of the Calvin Klein brand and we are thrilled that she will be the newest iconic beauty to represent Calvin Klein Fragrances."
The name and scent of the new perfume are still under wraps though.
And concerning Eva's recent check into rehab, Calvin Klein said, "We support Eva during this difficult time and respect her decision to seek professional help."
More Eva Mendes News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos