Victoria Adams, One of the Reasons Spice Girls Split Again
Coming with the shocking news that Spice Girls have cut short their world tour, is a confession from member Victoria Adams who said that she is partly to be blamed for the split of the newly-reunited band. Adams felt that singing is no longer her world, but fashion is.
To News of the World, the Posh Spice explained, "The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once. I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not in the music industry any more. I'm in the fashion industry."
The wife of David Beckham, also confirmed that there won't be anymore reunion in the future. "It's the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together," she added.
The reunion tour will wrap up February 26 in Toronto, and Adams will re-launch her status as fashion icon from the moment on. "I'm putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month," she said.
Meanwhile, the band released a personal apology regarding the canceled tour, saying "It's been incredible being back together and seeing our fans again. Really sorry if we didn't get to see you this time around. We have other commitments in our lives now. But who knows what will happen next?"
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny