Snoop Dogg Finally Given Green Light to U.K.
Almost a year since he was banned from entering U.K., Snopp Dogg revealed that he finally can apply for a visa to the country. The rapper unveiled the good news to talk host Larry King on his CNN show Larry King Live Today on February 1.
"I've been accepted, a judge overturned it," Snoop told Larry King. "So everybody in the UK, Big Snoop Dogg will be back to give you what yall want." No details yet on the upturn decision.
British authority put a stop on the rapper in March last year because he was thought not the right figure to enter the country. He was forced to cancel scheduled gigs during his One Love Peace Tour that he co-headlined with P. Diddy to mark both rappers' reconciliation.
The incident was stemming from Snoop's Heathrow involvement with British authority on April 26, 2006. On that day Snoop and his gang were turned down to enter British Airways' first class lounge. He then showed his rage by getting violent at the officers on duty, causing several minor injuries.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'