Snoop Dogg Finally Given Green Light to U.K.
Almost a year since he was banned from entering U.K., Snopp Dogg revealed that he finally can apply for a visa to the country. The rapper unveiled the good news to talk host Larry King on his CNN show Larry King Live Today on February 1.
"I've been accepted, a judge overturned it," Snoop told Larry King. "So everybody in the UK, Big Snoop Dogg will be back to give you what yall want." No details yet on the upturn decision.
British authority put a stop on the rapper in March last year because he was thought not the right figure to enter the country. He was forced to cancel scheduled gigs during his One Love Peace Tour that he co-headlined with P. Diddy to mark both rappers' reconciliation.
The incident was stemming from Snoop's Heathrow involvement with British authority on April 26, 2006. On that day Snoop and his gang were turned down to enter British Airways' first class lounge. He then showed his rage by getting violent at the officers on duty, causing several minor injuries.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding