Paris Hilton Shooed From 50 Cent's Stage and Cried
Paris Hilton received a huge blow of embarrassment when her idol 50 Cent allegedly threw her off the stage. Paris who has been romantically linked to the rapper, climbed the stage to dance to his tune when she was barked "Get the f**k off the stage".
On January 31, Paris was hosting 944 magazine in Arizona where 50 was also in attendance to perform. The rapper then gave Paris a shout out while on stage, which was most probably interpreted by Paris as a cue for her to get on stage. According to PageSix.com, 50's entourage and stage crew then ordered her to stay away from the stage in which point Paris cried and said "But it's my party!".
In anticipation, Paris entourage quickly covered her from the flash lights of photographers who were swarming the venue. However, PageSix managed to acquire a photo of weeping Paris on its website.
The party was one of many bashes taking place in Arizona this weekend to mark Super Bowl XLII showdown between New England Patriots and New York Giants on Sunday, February 3.
More Paris Hilton News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair