Paris Hilton Shooed From 50 Cent's Stage and Cried
Paris Hilton received a huge blow of embarrassment when her idol 50 Cent allegedly threw her off the stage. Paris who has been romantically linked to the rapper, climbed the stage to dance to his tune when she was barked "Get the f**k off the stage".
On January 31, Paris was hosting 944 magazine in Arizona where 50 was also in attendance to perform. The rapper then gave Paris a shout out while on stage, which was most probably interpreted by Paris as a cue for her to get on stage. According to PageSix.com, 50's entourage and stage crew then ordered her to stay away from the stage in which point Paris cried and said "But it's my party!".
In anticipation, Paris entourage quickly covered her from the flash lights of photographers who were swarming the venue. However, PageSix managed to acquire a photo of weeping Paris on its website.
The party was one of many bashes taking place in Arizona this weekend to mark Super Bowl XLII showdown between New England Patriots and New York Giants on Sunday, February 3.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic