Paris Hilton Shooed From 50 Cent's Stage and Cried
Paris Hilton received a huge blow of embarrassment when her idol 50 Cent allegedly threw her off the stage. Paris who has been romantically linked to the rapper, climbed the stage to dance to his tune when she was barked "Get the f**k off the stage".
On January 31, Paris was hosting 944 magazine in Arizona where 50 was also in attendance to perform. The rapper then gave Paris a shout out while on stage, which was most probably interpreted by Paris as a cue for her to get on stage. According to PageSix.com, 50's entourage and stage crew then ordered her to stay away from the stage in which point Paris cried and said "But it's my party!".
In anticipation, Paris entourage quickly covered her from the flash lights of photographers who were swarming the venue. However, PageSix managed to acquire a photo of weeping Paris on its website.
The party was one of many bashes taking place in Arizona this weekend to mark Super Bowl XLII showdown between New England Patriots and New York Giants on Sunday, February 3.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'