Mariah Carey Posted Recording Session Video With Jermaine Dupri
Mariah Carey has posted on her official site, Mariah Carey.com, a video showing her in late night recording sessions with producer Jermaine Dupri. Both artists who are under Island Def Jam, are goofing around in the studio, presumably while recording for Carey's eleventh album, "That Chick" which is due April 1.
A hand camcorder is passed from one hand to another, showing Dupri opening the video while Carey watches. At one shot, the video camera playfully took a short capture at Carey's back before she makes a brief exit.
On other news, the first single from "That Chick" has been further pushed to February 19 as listed on All Access. It was originally scheduled to take the impact on radio stations on January 29 but unknown reason has caused it to be pushed back several times. It has been reported that "Touch My Body" has been voted by staff at Island to be her first single.
Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri's late night session:
More Mariah Carey News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'