Mariah Carey Posted Recording Session Video With Jermaine Dupri
Mariah Carey has posted on her official site, Mariah Carey.com, a video showing her in late night recording sessions with producer Jermaine Dupri. Both artists who are under Island Def Jam, are goofing around in the studio, presumably while recording for Carey's eleventh album, "That Chick" which is due April 1.
A hand camcorder is passed from one hand to another, showing Dupri opening the video while Carey watches. At one shot, the video camera playfully took a short capture at Carey's back before she makes a brief exit.
On other news, the first single from "That Chick" has been further pushed to February 19 as listed on All Access. It was originally scheduled to take the impact on radio stations on January 29 but unknown reason has caused it to be pushed back several times. It has been reported that "Touch My Body" has been voted by staff at Island to be her first single.
Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri's late night session:
More Mariah Carey News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage