Mariah Carey Posted Recording Session Video With Jermaine Dupri
Mariah Carey has posted on her official site, Mariah Carey.com, a video showing her in late night recording sessions with producer Jermaine Dupri. Both artists who are under Island Def Jam, are goofing around in the studio, presumably while recording for Carey's eleventh album, "That Chick" which is due April 1.
A hand camcorder is passed from one hand to another, showing Dupri opening the video while Carey watches. At one shot, the video camera playfully took a short capture at Carey's back before she makes a brief exit.
On other news, the first single from "That Chick" has been further pushed to February 19 as listed on All Access. It was originally scheduled to take the impact on radio stations on January 29 but unknown reason has caused it to be pushed back several times. It has been reported that "Touch My Body" has been voted by staff at Island to be her first single.
Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri's late night session:
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars