Mariah Carey Posted Recording Session Video With Jermaine Dupri
Mariah Carey has posted on her official site, Mariah Carey.com, a video showing her in late night recording sessions with producer Jermaine Dupri. Both artists who are under Island Def Jam, are goofing around in the studio, presumably while recording for Carey's eleventh album, "That Chick" which is due April 1.
A hand camcorder is passed from one hand to another, showing Dupri opening the video while Carey watches. At one shot, the video camera playfully took a short capture at Carey's back before she makes a brief exit.
On other news, the first single from "That Chick" has been further pushed to February 19 as listed on All Access. It was originally scheduled to take the impact on radio stations on January 29 but unknown reason has caused it to be pushed back several times. It has been reported that "Touch My Body" has been voted by staff at Island to be her first single.
Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri's late night session:
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star