Mariah Carey Posted Recording Session Video With Jermaine Dupri
Mariah Carey has posted on her official site, Mariah Carey.com, a video showing her in late night recording sessions with producer Jermaine Dupri. Both artists who are under Island Def Jam, are goofing around in the studio, presumably while recording for Carey's eleventh album, "That Chick" which is due April 1.
A hand camcorder is passed from one hand to another, showing Dupri opening the video while Carey watches. At one shot, the video camera playfully took a short capture at Carey's back before she makes a brief exit.
On other news, the first single from "That Chick" has been further pushed to February 19 as listed on All Access. It was originally scheduled to take the impact on radio stations on January 29 but unknown reason has caused it to be pushed back several times. It has been reported that "Touch My Body" has been voted by staff at Island to be her first single.
Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri's late night session:
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title