Spice Girls Axed Reunion Tour to Return to Family
Spice Girls have finally come to a conclusion that they need to spend more time on their personal and family issues. And for that they have cut short their extensive reunion tour, with their latest date being February 26 in Toronto.
In their official site, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Melanie C and Victoria Adams stated that they will scrap off the Africa, Asia, Australia, and South America leg of the tour which may take until mid year if completed. They reasoned that it is impossible to fit everything with the U.K. and U.S. dates kept growing while at the same time they also have to give commitment to their family.
The girls said in the released statement, "We've had such an amazing time over the last 3 months. It's been incredible being back together and seeing our fans again. We want to thank everyone who came to see us. It was all so mad the first time round, so we've really been able to appreciate it properly this time."
They added, "There have been so many highlights and good times that we know it will be hard to be apart after Toronto. Really sorry if we didn't get to see you this time round. We all have other commitments in our lives now but who knows what will happen next."
The dates in Beijing, Sydney, Cape Town and Buenos Aires have not been determined before. Rumor has it that the ticket sales for their concerts in these regions are poor.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son