Spice Girls Axed Reunion Tour to Return to Family
Spice Girls have finally come to a conclusion that they need to spend more time on their personal and family issues. And for that they have cut short their extensive reunion tour, with their latest date being February 26 in Toronto.
In their official site, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Melanie C and Victoria Adams stated that they will scrap off the Africa, Asia, Australia, and South America leg of the tour which may take until mid year if completed. They reasoned that it is impossible to fit everything with the U.K. and U.S. dates kept growing while at the same time they also have to give commitment to their family.
The girls said in the released statement, "We've had such an amazing time over the last 3 months. It's been incredible being back together and seeing our fans again. We want to thank everyone who came to see us. It was all so mad the first time round, so we've really been able to appreciate it properly this time."
They added, "There have been so many highlights and good times that we know it will be hard to be apart after Toronto. Really sorry if we didn't get to see you this time round. We all have other commitments in our lives now but who knows what will happen next."
The dates in Beijing, Sydney, Cape Town and Buenos Aires have not been determined before. Rumor has it that the ticket sales for their concerts in these regions are poor.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'