Michael Jordan Suing a Woman for Harassment
Michael Jordan is not taking anymore harassment from a Pennsylvanian woman who claimed he fathered her baby. The basketball star is suing Lisa Miceli who reportedly sent hundreds of e-mails and notes to him even after he was proven not the biological father of the boy.
Miceli admitted that she was Jordan's mistress in 2004 and further claimed that their relationship has brought to the delivery of Dante Michael Miceli. Jordan took two DNA tests in 2005, and allegedly had agreement with Miceli that when the second came out negative, she would leave him alone and there should be no more case.
Both tests came back negative but according to Jordan's suit, he and his rep were sent over 400 e-mails and notes over the past few years. According to TMZ, Jordan is seeking a special injunction against Miceli because he claimed that the e-mails are getting "violent and threatening."
Jordan was also hit with the same case when a former lover named Karla Knafel claimed she was pregnant with his child in 1991. DNA test proved that Jordan was not the father and in 2006, an Illinois judge ruled that he did not owe Knafel a $5 million compensation.
Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy and has three children with her. Vanoy filed for a divorce in 2002 citing "irreconcilable differences" and again in 2006 after failing to reconcile with him.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt