Eva Mendes Seeks Professional Help, in Rehab?
Eva Mendes is tackling some "personal issues" and is taking some professional support, her representative confirmed to People. She reportedly has been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan depended on for her drinking problem, for several weeks.
"Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details," her rep told People on Friday, February 1.
There has been no report yet on what substance Mendes is treated for.
Meanwhile, news of Mendes being named the new Calvin Klein Fragrances face came in line with the rehab report. The ad campaign is slated to be launched this Fall.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers