Eva Mendes Seeks Professional Help, in Rehab?
Eva Mendes is tackling some "personal issues" and is taking some professional support, her representative confirmed to People. She reportedly has been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan depended on for her drinking problem, for several weeks.
"Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details," her rep told People on Friday, February 1.
There has been no report yet on what substance Mendes is treated for.
Meanwhile, news of Mendes being named the new Calvin Klein Fragrances face came in line with the rehab report. The ad campaign is slated to be launched this Fall.
More Eva Mendes News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly