Eva Mendes Seeks Professional Help, in Rehab?
Eva Mendes is tackling some "personal issues" and is taking some professional support, her representative confirmed to People. She reportedly has been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan depended on for her drinking problem, for several weeks.
"Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details," her rep told People on Friday, February 1.
There has been no report yet on what substance Mendes is treated for.
Meanwhile, news of Mendes being named the new Calvin Klein Fragrances face came in line with the rehab report. The ad campaign is slated to be launched this Fall.
More Eva Mendes News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna