Eva Mendes Seeks Professional Help, in Rehab?
Eva Mendes is tackling some "personal issues" and is taking some professional support, her representative confirmed to People. She reportedly has been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan depended on for her drinking problem, for several weeks.
"Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details," her rep told People on Friday, February 1.
There has been no report yet on what substance Mendes is treated for.
Meanwhile, news of Mendes being named the new Calvin Klein Fragrances face came in line with the rehab report. The ad campaign is slated to be launched this Fall.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4