Eva Mendes Seeks Professional Help, in Rehab?
Eva Mendes is tackling some "personal issues" and is taking some professional support, her representative confirmed to People. She reportedly has been receiving treatment at Utah's Cirque Lodge, the same rehab center that Lindsay Lohan depended on for her drinking problem, for several weeks.
"Eva has been working hard for the past year and made a positive decision to take some much-needed time off to proactively attend to some personal issues that, while not critical, she felt deserved some outside professional support. Out of respect for Eva's privacy, we do not wish to discuss further details," her rep told People on Friday, February 1.
There has been no report yet on what substance Mendes is treated for.
Meanwhile, news of Mendes being named the new Calvin Klein Fragrances face came in line with the rehab report. The ad campaign is slated to be launched this Fall.
More Eva Mendes News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences