Sam Lutfi Ordered to Stay Away From Britney Spears, Dad to Take Control
Britney Spears and Sam Lutfi's BFF status has turned sour that judge has issued a restraining order against the latter. A hearing, as reported by TMZ, ruled that Lutfi should stay away from Britney who was admitted to UCLA Medical Center on Thursday morning, January 31 for psychological examination.
Judge found out that Lutfi has been harassing Britney and he will not stay near the pop singer within 22 days. Attorney Goldie Schone, however, told TMZ that Britney's parents and sister Jamie Lynn Spears who are also at war with Lutfi, may extend the restraining order after the 22 days rule.
Lutfi, has earlier this week spoken ill of Britney's family, saying that they concerned more on the image and money rather than Britney's welfare. The man who is also Britney's occasional manager, said that he has "no more respect for the family" and that they are "incapable of telling the truth and incapable of sympathizing."
Meanwhile, Britney's father, James has been appointed by Los Angeles Superior Court as her temporary conservator yesterday (January 1), enabling him to control over her welfare. The court also gave permission to change the locks of Britney's Hollywood mansion and remove anyone who is in there.
Commissioner Reva Goetz said that another hearing will be conducted on Monday, February 4. "It is in the best interests of the conservatee to have conservatorship over her person," Goetz said referring to Britney's incapability to handle things at the specified moment.
More Britney Spears News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry