Pop Songstress Kylie Minogue to Launch a Range of Luxury Homewares
Has just publicly declared that she has finished yet with pop stardom, Kylie Minogue quickly celebrated the releases of two music videos from her "X" album, namely "Wow" and "In My Arms", at relatively the same time. And now the Aussie pop songstress is branching out her business empire again with plans to release a range of luxury homewares.
Got the inspiration for the homewares while traveling around the world to promote her music work, Kylie among others has created bed linen, pillows and art deco style prints.
"I was totally hands-on with the design," Kylie said in an interview with Women & Home Magazine. "I invited the design team to my home and walked and talked them through some of my favorite design and furnishing elements of my place. I collated a lot of photo references of all kinds of things, including a lot of fashion."
Furthermore claimed to have owed the interest in home furnishings and fashion to her grandmother, Nain, who taught her how to sew when she was 13, Kylie tend to describe her own boudoir as "very feminine" and "ultra chic", a world away from the bedroom she shared with younger sister Dannii Minogue while growing up in Melbourne.
The range reportedly is set to be launched in Britain later this month.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce