Claire Danes to Be Zac Efron's Love Interest in 'Orson Welles'
The beautiful falling star in "Stardust" Claire Danes has joined the cast of "Me and Orson Welles". Reportedly, the 28-year-old Golden Globe-winning actress will star opposite "High School Musical" hunk Zac Efron playing as his love interest.
Joining her in the cast as well are "The Illusionist" actor Eddie Marsan, "Becoming Jane" co-star Leo Bill and "28 Weeks Later" star Imogen Poots. The four new cast members will add to the already-signed key-actors, Efron, Christian McKay and Ben Chaplin.
Adapted from Robert Kaplow's novel by Holly Gent Palmo and Vincent Palmo Jr., the drama film centers on a teenage student who stumbles into a minor role in the Mercury Theater production of "Julius Caesar" under the direction of the 22-year-old sensation Orson Welles. The film is scheduled to start filming in February on the Isle of Man, London and in New York.
Danes reached her stardom after landing the leading role of Angela Chase in the 1994 television drama series "My So-Called Life". However, the rising movie star's title came after she starred opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in "William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet". Since then, she has appeared in many feature films, including "Les Miserables", "Igby Goes Down", "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" and "The Family Stone". Aside from "Stardust", she recently can be seen in "Evening" and "The Flock"
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell