Blur and Oasis Team Up to Create Their Own Brand of Cheese
No joke, Blur and Oasis are mad about cheese. The two music groups that spent most of the 1990s feuding and battling for chart position are now teaming up to create their very own brand of cheese.
Apparently Blur bass player Alex James, who is now a dairy farmer and cheese maker, has invited band mate Damon Albarn to join Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher from the band Oasis to come into his Cotswolds cheese factory so they can start working on a special cheese.
"Damon and Alex have always been enthusiastic about cheese. But it wasn't until recently that Alex discovered Liam and Noel shared their obsession. So he had the master plan of creating something constructive through the medium of cheese, which would mark their maturity," so said a source.
Alex, furthermore, believes the forthcoming prestigious BRIT Awards, which is about to be held on February 20 at London's Earl's Court, would be the perfect place to showcase the cheese and is hoping it will be offered as a dessert alternative during the dinner.
Talking about his passion for the dairy product, Alex commented "From hard drugs to soft cheese! That's me. From boozy, vegetarian vampire of the Groucho Club in London to rural sober family man. It's amazing, the friends you can make, just through cheese. People get very emotional about it."
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China