Blur and Oasis Team Up to Create Their Own Brand of Cheese
No joke, Blur and Oasis are mad about cheese. The two music groups that spent most of the 1990s feuding and battling for chart position are now teaming up to create their very own brand of cheese.
Apparently Blur bass player Alex James, who is now a dairy farmer and cheese maker, has invited band mate Damon Albarn to join Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher from the band Oasis to come into his Cotswolds cheese factory so they can start working on a special cheese.
"Damon and Alex have always been enthusiastic about cheese. But it wasn't until recently that Alex discovered Liam and Noel shared their obsession. So he had the master plan of creating something constructive through the medium of cheese, which would mark their maturity," so said a source.
Alex, furthermore, believes the forthcoming prestigious BRIT Awards, which is about to be held on February 20 at London's Earl's Court, would be the perfect place to showcase the cheese and is hoping it will be offered as a dessert alternative during the dinner.
Talking about his passion for the dairy product, Alex commented "From hard drugs to soft cheese! That's me. From boozy, vegetarian vampire of the Groucho Club in London to rural sober family man. It's amazing, the friends you can make, just through cheese. People get very emotional about it."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'